Rebel Nobles

Users who are viewing this thread

fanugi

Sergeant
Is there anyway to recruit the rebel nobles in 156? Their city rebeld successfully but then got taken over by someone else and now the rebel nobles just sit in my castles. We have good relationship levels but there is no option to recruit them. It would be a great way to start building up my army.

They just stand there with a weird grin on their face.

Any ideas?

Noticed that too. Rebel nobles just kinda sit around if their towns are taken over by a major faction and do nothing. Just like regular lords, they should be joining other kingdoms.

I think Rebels should be able to make their own kingdoms, make the map a little more chaotic, they should make the rebellions also have insurgency elements like guards getting murdered (with a quest to investigate) and allow for on map tactics like harassing larger enemies with light cav or chasing down small parties to slow them with light units.

Rebels will join other Kingdoms eventually. In my game, It's an opportunity to nick a new fief, but if I don't, they will join someone, sometimes s kingdom at war with the one they quit, other times their original Kingdom or in the case of Empire cities, it might be a different Empire faction.

I still haven't found the diplomatic way for them to join me. Who do I talk to and what is the procedure? I would love to snatch up the rebels for my kingdoms by diplomacy and not brute force.

I saw something weird why getting ready to beat down a rebellion, this rebel leader had the marriage arrangement dialogue available

I shoulda just done it to see it it worked. He just popped into the world.

Back
Top Bottom