[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kraggrim said:
zZjwr.jpg
ndr81.jpg
It should be Firth of Clyde and Firth of Forth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firth

3NOg8.jpg
CaKcN.jpg
When I talk to them in the Refuge. Other troops are fine.

Urgrevling, what's your opinio of Sviar vs Svear? :smile:

Hi Kaggrim,
Thank you again. We will check both. The grammar of "Forth" is an historical approach that have to be studied.

krisvk said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I just noticed in my save that the bard and the skald that you can hire in the camp were switched when I hired them, if I hired the bard I would get the skald and vice versa. (Could be that my save is messed up because of change made, I started it in the reforged beta) Oh and are christian lords supposed to offer missions to raid monasteries? (or I think they were christian, it was a lord of Gwynedd, and a saxon lord)

Edit: I just checked, there's quite a lot of pagan lords in gwynedd apparently.
Thank you for your report. We will fix that.

kraggrim said:
Here's a save file with the Port of Dun Breatain 'sieged'. The settlement isn't actually sieged as you can see. I didn't get the message this time but I was running it in infinite camp.

This was from a new game on an unmodified install.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5ggf1y
ok. We will check it.

Vulfhenr said:
Aghh, I got some bugs here, first
.I had to kill Reghinard twice, the guards message appeared again, poor guy lol
after talking to the fleet's captain my boat gets off the fleet instead of getting the fight scene (had to quit the game and use my old savegame, solved that by myself, anyways was pretty anoying)
and the last one is that I cant talk to Rathbarth, when I get to Snothingham it only says I need to recruit more men or Leave, Rathbarth is in there but I cant get in!!! What really annoys me is that I did this quest in the last version, I started everything again for nothing  :cry: I dont know what to do (Sorry for my bad english)

Hi Vulfhenr,
We will need savegames for each bug.
Thanks

kalarhan said:
mestor said:
I'm not certain if this is intended behavior, but from what I've read it may not be.

I just cleared out Sven's hideout and took it over as my own refuge. When I get an encounter with Solvieg shortly after, there is no discussion after the battle even if she survives.

I've never played all the way through the plot story-line, but my understanding is that she should initiate dialogue after the battle and join the party?  This has happened to two separate games I've created today.  Only one of them do I have a savegame for before the ambush, if that is necessary.

Alternatively, is there some delay before dialogue occurs? 

Edit: this is reforged edition 2.0 on the newest M&B warband steam version

Post your savegame. If she is in your party you are fine.

She is not in my party.  Let me know if this link doesnt get you to my zip file

Its two newly started 2.0 games with the same issue.  Only one of the saves is prior to the ambush, unfortunately.  I dont know if the post-ambush saves will help or not, for my first character I saved over the pre-ambush one before I realized the issue.  Additionally, she (Solvieg) lives through the encounter each time.

Each time I chose the surprise attack option on Sven's hideout, if that could at all be related.

mestor said:
She is not in my party.  Let me know if this link doesnt get you to my zip file

Save sg03 -> I opened it and a few hours later I started the ambush. She joined me with the dialog
Save sg01 -> I opened it. Waited a few hours and she joined me without a ambush (we have a fail safe trigger that adds her in case the ambush bugs with the dialog) -
----> try waiting on world map for a day or so (CTRL+SPACE, not camping)

I apologize, I was frustrated by the result and didn't realize there was a failsafe involved.  That is very pleasing!  Sorry for the false report :smile:

mestor said:
I apologize, I was frustrated by the result and didn't realize there was a failsafe involved.  That is very pleasing!  Sorry for the false report :smile:

your report is valid, we added the fail safe for players that got that bug. We could not reproduce this over several tests, so it is there just in case  :smile:

Thank you for the report and savegames

Is it just me or do I have to fight a lot when collecting taxes in villages, maybe it's because my trading skill is so high. But 5-6 fights seem a bit much especially when it only takes me two days to collect the taxes, and i'm used to only one fight per tax collecting in vanilla.

krisvk said:
Is it just me or do I have to fight a lot when collecting taxes in villages, maybe it's because my trading skill is so high. But 5-6 fights seem a bit much especially when it only takes me two days to collect the taxes, and i'm used to only one fight per tax collecting in vanilla.
Hi krisvk,
We are working on that. Thank you for your report.

I just started RE and don't know, if this has been reported so far...

wanted to start an old save game and had an instant CTD during the loading of the game with following message:

RGL ERROR
Unable to position party Masterless Men at (211.86, 424.96)

Tried it several times with same effect.... Hope this helps. But maybe I misread some information about RE being save game compatible...
Starting a new game works perfect.... and looks nice so far.... but just at Doccinga again...  :smile:

Aethelflaed said:
I just started RE and don't know, if this has been reported so far...

wanted to start an old save game and had an instant CTD during the loading of the game with following message:

RGL ERROR
Unable to position party Masterless Men at (211.86, 424.96)

Tried it several times with same effect.... Hope this helps. But maybe I misread some information about RE being save game compatible...
Starting a new game works perfect.... and looks nice so far.... but just at Doccinga again...  :smile:
Hi Aethelflaed ,
Could you send us your savegame? The savegame compatibility is in the first post of the RE announcement.

JuJu70 said:
Hey Juju70,

She will be back automatically after the patch or i will need to do something about it? Maybe a good spanking?  :twisted:

Regards
Fábio

She will get home within 48 hrs. The rest is up to you :razz:

Hey Juju

Unfortunately, the patch didn't work.
Turid is still stuck in Donne Ceaster

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yy87ynufvu8w96/sg05.sav?dl=0

Regards
Crow

kalarhan said:
Jinto777 said:
Unfortunately, the patch didn't work.

The hotfix released was for Warband (the engine), and not for VC RE (the DLC). So the fix for this issue was not released it.

Oh my!I'm very ashamed of myself! :oops:

Thanks for the clarification, Kalarhan!

Best
Crow

I'm having an issue after I speak with the old sea captain in Lundenwic to trigger the Douar an Enez quest. I get an error message, and the fleet doesn't spawn, so I can't join it and finish the quest. I've had this save game since RE came out and I'm hoping I don't have to start a fresh one. I tried going back to a prior save, and a fresh install of warband and I still get this error.

q0pyo8L.jpg

Save game link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p62lhj9gx9g606/sg02.sav?dl=0

Also, there is still not unique broken-back saex that competes on damage with the other named weapons, and I'm a sad Saxon panda :sad:.

When engaging in naval combat near one of your settlements, its garrison will join you and instead of a naval battle you´ll get a regular battlefield. Very annoying.

Articulo34 said:
When engaging in naval combat near one of your settlements, its garrison will join you and instead of a naval battle you´ll get a regular battlefield. Very annoying.

Was it this one?
fB-Jl.jpg
1GBdY.jpg

I couldn't find my save were this was happening to me, and Phaiak told me they couldn't reproduce it.

kraggrim said:
Was it this one?
fB-Jl.jpg
1GBdY.jpg

I couldn't find my save were this was happening to me, and Phaiak told me they couldn't reproduce it.
Couldn´t say. I quit the moment I saw it. I wasn´t going to let my garrison of low tier troops get slaughtered when I had a healthy army of 300 tiers 5, 4 and 3 at my disposal. And now, since I forgot to save prior to the battle, I am not even at war.

It could be that one though. Sounds familiar and I´m sure we spawned quite close to one another.

EDIT: To be honest, I would either remove the feature or make it optional. I rather not have my garrisons joining me in a fight, mostly because my army is going to be more powerful and I hate to have spots taken by lesser troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom