Re-purchasing of Mount & Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

DynastyFenix

Sergeant
hey everyone. I tried searching this beforehand, but for some reason every time I used the function, it said "website unavailable". So, my question is, I already purchased M&B and have been playing for several years. When I downloaded the new version, after I had my hard drive reformatted, it asks me to pay for it again, or stay with the Trial Version. Is there any way for me to play again without buying the game for a second time? Thanks in advanced for the help

Use your old serial key. If you don't have it, check your email or use http://store3.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx

Thanks, the issue is also that I lost my serial key. I'm using the website provided by MountainBlade now, hopefully that works. Thanks for the help

Edit: I used the website, and it's not working. Any other ideas on how I can do this? Does Taleworlds have some kind of recrod of IP Adresses used to purchase the game?

DynastyFenix said:
"bump", anyone have any other suggestions for me?
well you can always buy it again

If you have lost your keys but remember the mail adress you used, someone should be able to recall your order. Use the link supplied earlier.

I highlky doubt they tie IP adresses to orders, since many are dynamic, and only your ISP has any indication if a given adress represents the same person it did a few years ago.

If I remember correctly you have to enter your adress when you want to buy it,
so, if you have entered your real adress at this time, they might have more than enough
data to look into their logs and confirm that you really bought the game at the time you mentioned,
enabling them to send you a new serial key (or even the old one you lost).
So maybe emailing them would be the best thing you can do

Emailed customer support at Taleworlds, about 2 days ago. No response so far. I think I'm beat, but thanks for your help everyone!

Try esellerate again.  I had the same problem a couple months ago, tried the site 4 times in one day with no response, tried it again a couple days later and it worked the first time.  It's just finicky.

Back
Top Bottom