Re-leveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Blackened

Recruit
Hello everyone. I don't like the way I distributed the points of my Heroes and I want to "re-level" them without starting another game. Can you help me with this? Sorry if it has been asked before, I searched for it, but didn't found it.

P.S. Also, please tell me of a way to "re-level" my own hero, just in case.

Offtopic: I have a small question: If the faction my hero belongs to stops the war with another faction, will my Reputation with them drop to 0? Or it will remain -40?

It will drop to 0. Or rather: Raise.

Also you can 're-level' by changing your character stats but that can also tempt you to cheat.

Sure you can handle that responsibility?  :twisted:

Serann said:
Sure you can handle that responsibility?  :twisted:

I'm quite good at resisting cheating, or at least cheating at a separate savegame.

Changing their stats was exactly my idea. But I don't know how to do it. Please, someone tell me? That's the main reason I started this thread.

Sorry for the offtopic question, I decided I shouldn't start a whole new thread just for a small question.

Alright, here is how you do it.

> = Open

First, in the game, you click on statistic in the bottom left corner of the screen and then on 'Export character'.

Afterward close it.

There you go here:

MountBlade > Charexport > [Your name here]

And open the text file with your name on it. There you can change the skills as much as you want.

Unfortunately, this allows me to just edit my character. What I want is to edit my companions' stats. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

There's no easy way to change point distribution in companions that I know of. You could use a memory hacking tool, like Cheat Engine, but that a) would take an awful lot of time, and b) would likely trigger the copy protection.
We really need a savegame editor for M&B. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom