Re: 95th Rifle Regiment of Foot "The 95th Rifles" [oB] 3rd thread {RECRUITING}

Users who are viewing this thread

I just submitted my application, i hope i meet the criteria, i just want to say that i would be very dedicated to the regiment if i was accepted!

After going through the last posts, I'm now downloading sharpes complete box. :3

Although, to be fair, it's a little bit dated now. The effects arn't as good as I remembered them to be, and some of the acting is a bit cheesy :razz:

Other than that though, it's the best thing since they started slicing bread with a sword bayonet.

Can't wait for the Line Battle on Saturday - British Army vs. the Prussian Army!

Should be a good'un

We need to get someone on the violin singing "Over the Hills and Far Away"...

Today the last sound many prussians shall hear will be the crack of our rifles. Let them cower in fear and fall as the 95th Rifle Regiment of Foot cuts a great swathe through the weakling prussian army. O'er the hills and far away, King George commands and we obey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to

The pet food company Ralston Purina recently introduced, from its subsidiary Purina Philippines, power chicken feed designed to help roosters build muscles for cockfighting, which is popular in many areas of the world.

Back
Top Bottom