[RCC RP Event] The Land of Changes

Which Faction is the one most appealing to you?

• Swadians

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Rhodoks

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Sarranids

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Templars

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • Neutrals

Votes: 33 28.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

officialnobodyssignofap.jpg

Anyone can join as a neutral, just get an RP name!
RP event server going up, using Vally of  the Swamps.
Server is called: RCC_PWMod_v34_RP (I think)
Password: RPEVENTSUPER

Fact about Rhodok units: They work like the mercenaries faction, only that they serve Rhodoks right from the start. The Rhodok units may change their employer anytime they want!

Main Factions:
Calradian Empire-White (later splits into
Swadians-Red and Rhodoks-Green)
Sarranids-Gold
Templars

Roles:
Faction Leaders:
Mehmet-VIII 'Sarranid Leader' : sirhcxx
Duke Bolten Bramwell 'Rhodok Leader' :Tony(HornyLemon)
Grand-Duke Nobodus Harringot 'Swadian Leader' :N0body
Grand-Master Friedrich von Liechtenstein 'Templar Leader' :Norpheus

Sarranid Army:
Mohammad Al-Selik 'General' :Azrayel
Abdul-Hafiz 'Captain' :Karathorn

UNITS:
Ashid Al-Fulani :Nodscouter
Osama Ibn-Ladin :smurfin
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad :Altair_Ibn_La_Ahad
Slavan Wulfgang :Slawtering

Swadian Army:
Roderik of Praven 'General' :Roderic
Mordimer Madderdin 'Captain' :TIDM2

UNITS:
Ruprecht van Zan :Van_Zan
Alexis Beddreik :aleczacool
Nikulas Thickjaw :gamerman345
Sir Simon :grin:ragon_Hide
Butcher of Blaviken :guilemaster

Rhodok Army:
Erik Folkus 'General' :grin:isciple_Rhuryuc
Alayen The Rhodok 'Captain' :AussieGuy

MERCENARIES:
Aeric Rosenberg :Graeywulf
Francesco Benosolvo :grin:wizzle
Arcturus Solvobeno :razz:erkele_JOPOTINTTI
Mario da Narra :Aethelbert
Leonardo da Vinci :Oberst_Dave

The Templar Order:
Nickolaus Fredricksen 'Seneschal' :razz:rince Cassander the Kind
Ulrich von Uxkhal 'Marshal' :Omfgozk

BROTHERS:
Friedrich The Wrath of Heavens :grin:raco_Wrath
Egismund von Ruprechtstein :Aldric
Otto von Bismarck :hibik
Christoph Krause :deadeye238

The Assassins:
MEMBERS:
The Sparrow :WebSite
The Jackal :apsod
The Whisper :Suspicous Pilgrim

The Traders:
Caravaners:
Varismus The Sleek :Metalhead
Sarashi :Sarashi

Mercenaries:
LIST:
Kavelan :Joko380
Skahr :Splintert
Patrick The Irish :Funkydarion

Civilians:
LIST:
Fiona :Coy
Mortis The Undertaker :Maxikus
Venus Lancaster etc :redworah

NOTE: All my "The Plan's" things happening are just general guidelines of how the story should go, not how it must. It can be changed when we'd play, just keep to the general scheme

The RP is split into four parts: Prologue, Act 1, Act 2 and Epilogue. I'll describe them here. The first 2 should be played in the default Oceania, while the remaining two on another map.

The good thing about splitting it up is: We don't need to play everything on one day!

All ideas for changes are very welcome!

Prologue:
Map: Oceania

3->4 factions:
Calradian Empire-White (later splits into Swadians and Rhodoks)
Sarranids (few of them right now, light scouts mostly)
Templars (Also low on numbers)

The plan:
The White kingdom's king has died just recently. The two brothers, *names to be picked* should fight over who will be the new king. Further roleplay should make the Whites split into Red and Greens, ruled by their respective sovereigns, and a bloody civil war is raging all over the former White Kingdom.

In the meantime, the Templars receive reports that the heretic (Sarranid) forces, the now rising, paving their way through blood and sweat, danger from the East, plan to invade their land, and fight with the Sarranid scouts and the leader of the Templars is attacked by an assassin, though the result of it should vary, after which the invading force of the Sarranids is sent, which ends the Prologue and starts Act I

END OF THE PROLOGUE

Act I
Map: Oceania

4 factions: Same as Prologue
Red
Green
Gold (should have the biggest number of members)
Templars (should have the lowest number of members now, but equipped the best)

The plan:
As the Reds and Greens are tired and running out of resources due to the civil war, the Sarranids, led by Sultan  take them by surprise, and take over most of the villages, camps, castles, and the Green take their last stand in the Green Castle, Reds in Red. The Sarranids launch a besieging force at both of the locations, and one of the castles fall. The other Kingdom sees that there is no hope for them now, and the remains of both Kingdom's retreat to another location (VoS or another map)

In the meantime, the Templars use guerilla tactics against the Sarranid patrols and supply (weapon) transports, crippling them enough to allow the Templars and the aforementioned Kingdoms to retreat, regrouping their forces.

END OF THE ACT I

Act II
To be announced!

Epilogue

To be announced!

Okay, that's it for now. I don't want to spoil the rest of the story right now, and I'd want to get your opinions and suggestions on it before finishing up all of it, correcting when necessary.
Good luck to me, heh!

NOTE 2: I will not play any major role in the event in case N0body likes it, instead I'll be the cloaked "Game_Master" that oversees the whole RP. Also, I'll set the pickable roles later, when I give them some more thought.

Goddamn it this would be awesome. But would be nicer to have less set things, like either Red or Green could win the civil war and the Sarranids could be pushed out etc..

Nodscouter said:
Goddamn it this would be awesome. But would be nicer to have less set things, like either Red or Green could win the civil war and the Sarranids could be pushed out etc..
Act II and Epilogue, mate :razz:
I'll just spoil that Epilogue
will have a peacy treaty and reunite of the Kingdoms in it, though the first signs of the reunite will show in the middle of Act II
Also, as I said, sometime later today I will check up all the suggestions and change what I see fit.
But I can't change the thing about Civil War, as it would cause inconsistencies and problems with Act II :razz:

Good job, just make sure that players have a major role, they don't want to feel like actors, reading and acting from a script.

AussieGuy said:
Good job, just make sure that players have a major role, they don't want to feel like actors, reading and acting from a script.
As I already said, the Plan is not the way they HAVE to follow, just how it should look to make the story more consistent :razz:

N0body said:
I like this idea alot.
I'll arrange it to happen a week after christmas.

P.S Means I need to update Oceania now  :sad:
Nice to hear you like it. Fun fact: I wrote down the whole story, factions etc. just now. I've been thinking about it, but gone to writing it directly in the topic :razz:
Although I'd planned that it'd be played out sometime this week or another, but it's fine anyway :grin:
N0body, also, should I send you my plans for Acts II and the Epilogue using PM's without spoiling anyone, or post them here?
Heh, after all, I can become your main "supplier" of the RP Event's ideas :grin:

Awesome idea mate! Maybe you should post a character portrait of the main players, like their goals, motivation, personality and such. Maybe you should make some conditions about the different scenarios that might take place like:

Civil War between Red and green
Condition: The White king dies.
Ends When:sad:I dont know)

I think thats easier than making the story to focused on the outcome since it's the play and the fun should be the priority not the outcome.

What do we do with the punks that don't participate?

Back
Top Bottom