[RCC] Ban Repeal thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Name:" Blaze " at the time because it was my friend playing not me, and I let him make a character..
Date: It was yesterday.
Reason: When me and my friend hangout, sometimes we like to play games via lan with my laptop and I let him use my main computer.. So he did not know much about warband but this was my favorite mod so we played this.. So he saw a group of bandits and killed one and before I could jump on quick to apologize my computer was perma banned for life.. :sad:
.. Sorry for the inconvenience admins.. I would like to be able to play this mod on my main computer again .. :/..

Now the admin that did it said he would get me unbanned, and apologized but I am posting on the thread just in case.

N0body said:
Duke, Blaze - can't find either of your names on the ban list. Are / were you using a different name?

Well, I only play my Duke_of_Winterberry, but my cousin was playing on my computer a few days ago, with the name Lord_Flannigan I think. I've deleted it since then, because he didn't enjoy the game. Thinking about it, I guess it could have been him who got me banned, because I logged in one day and loaded M&B up to find that I was banned. So it could be that. Hopefully someone can confirm that with the other admins to see what the case is, because if it is, I'm certainly never going to let him use my computer again =/

Edit: Spelling mistakes

Duke_Of_Winterberry said:
Well, I only play my Duke_of_Winterberry, but my cousin was playing on my computer a few days ago, with the name Lord_Flannigan I think. I've deleted it since then, since he didn't enjoy the game.

I remember that name.... he randomed me while i was Unarmed.
but you playing ive never Seen you random or Break any rules  :wink:

Sushiman said:
Well, it's your responsibility to, well, not get banned, even if it was your cousin playing.

Yeah, I realise that. I spoke to my cousin yesterday, and he admitted to randoming people, and that he got banned because of it. So yeah, I should've watched my computer more carefully. Last time I ever let him use my computer again, that bastard.  :???:

Well anyway, I can understand if you don't unban me, It's my fault. But I'd be very grateful for a second chance, because it really is a fantastic mod and a very popular server with good people on it.  :wink:

I was banned like 6 months ago (dont know exactly when, but it was pretty long ago)
for spawnkilling,
and I didnt even spawnkill,
but nvm,
artifex banned me,
and now,
I would like to be unbanned,
cause I've learned my lession now,
I won't do it again,
(even though I didnt do anything but nvm let's pretend I did eh :smile: )
well N0body will you unbann me plz, (or artifex I dont care)

greetz, Berend

btw, I was using the char Sir Melas of Darokitan I think,

Ingame name: MuVyK

How long ago (Approx) were you banned?: About 1 mouth ago?

Reason or suspected reason:Randoming traders for brigant.

Who do you think banned you? (So we can find out from the admin why): "bobthe8th" told what he ban me , but I don't remember it's was many time ago=\

Have you learnt your lesson? (If you were banned for a vailid reason): Yes!.Now I will more polite and carefull in playing for all fraction.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
King Berend said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Denying the fact gets +1 day of ban for every case.

I'm already banned for like 6 months so I dont think they care about another day dont you think?

Aha! Disrespecting me equals an extra 6 months!
You just having fun? Do not you? This is pathetic.... Have you ever been banned? Maybe you should?

I was...And I can tell you how is it.. Well... it is bad...You fill like you have done something wrong...I mean seriously wrong...and you just playing game. Thirst thing (as new player who was banned) you discover forum. You think: great! I can explain to them I am not bad person. I did not understand what is all about. I do understand now that this mod is different. That this server is unique. Is special. I caught the hook and I am fish swimming on it. I can not free my self until I get unbanned. Why? Because at the moment I can not make my own decision. Why? Because to make your own decision you need to be free. Until you are ban you are not. Why? Because there is NO-ENTRY zone. Whenever you play(and there is planty of other mods/servers etc) you know that from this particular one you are ban.Why? Because You did not know it before you start to play and when you get know it, it was to late. So now you can not play MOD/server you REALLY want to play. Why? Because there are guys like Suspicous Pilgrim on forum who make you more AND MORE ANGRY. WHY? BECAUSE THEY LOUGHING ABOUT YOU AND PROVOKE YOU TO GIVE WRONG ANSWERS AND WRONG COMMENTS... and other read it...and other see you as seriously wrong person...

My point: every banned player deserve second chance and another one and another...because it is just a game...because banned player learn faster than players who has never been in that situation...because THIS MOD AND THIS SERVER IS NOT OBVIOUSE AND NOT SIMILAR TO ANY OTHER ONE. THIS MOD IS SPECIAL. THE FACT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU SPECIAL AT ALL. YOU WOULD NOT EXIST IN MIND OF BANNED PLAYER IF MOD YOU KNOW AND PLAY WOULD NOT EXIST.

show some respect to other players..if you have not get ban it had to be this very first moment you start to play it...Maybe it was so long time ago that you do not remember...this is not excuse for you however...as experience player you should understand..not lough... :evil:

NOVICIUS said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
King Berend said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Denying the fact gets +1 day of ban for every case.

I'm already banned for like 6 months so I dont think they care about another day dont you think?

Aha! Disrespecting me equals an extra 6 months!
You just having fun? Do not you? This is pathetic.... Have you ever been banned? Maybe you should?

I was...And I can tell you how is it.. Well... it is bad...You fill like you have done something wrong...I mean seriously wrong...and you just playing game. Thirst thing (as new player who was banned) you discover forum. You think: great! I can explain to them I am not bad person. I did not understand what is all about. I do understand now that this mod is different. That this server is unique. Is special. I caught the hook and I am fish swimming on it. I can not free my self until I get unbanned. Why? Because at the moment I can not make my own decision. Why? Because to make your own decision you need to be free. Until you are ban you are not. Why? Because there is NO-ENTRY zone. Whenever you play(and there is planty of other mods/servers etc) you know that from this particular one you are ban.Why? Because You did not know it before you start to play and when you get know it, it was to late. So now you can not play MOD/server you REALLY want to play. Why? Because there are guys like Suspicous Pilgrim on forum who make you more AND MORE ANGRY. WHY? BECAUSE THEY LOUGHING ABOUT YOU AND PROVOKE YOU TO GIVE WRONG ANSWERS AND WRONG COMMENTS... and other read it...and other see you as seriously wrong person...

My point: every banned player deserve second chance and another one and another...because it is just a game...because banned player learn faster than players who has never been in that situation...because THIS MOD AND THIS SERVER IS NOT OBVIOUSE AND NOT SIMILAR TO ANY OTHER ONE. THIS MOD IS SPECIAL. THE FACT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU SPECIAL AT ALL. YOU WOULD NOT EXIST IN MIND OF BANNED PLAYER IF MOD YOU KNOW AND PLAY WOULD NOT EXIST.

show some respect to other players..if you have not get ban it had to be this very first moment you start to play it...Maybe it was so long time ago that you do not remember...this is not excuse for you however...as experience player you should understand..not lough... :evil:

Thou_mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom