[RCC] Ban Repeal thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess his ban was a little over the top and I for one don't think you deserve it. He said he was gonna get unbanned tomorrow and when the people heard you were banned, ah man I wished you weren't banned so you could hear them talk about how bad it was banning you.

The whole thing was probably related to the fight you two had about his soldiers killing you when you weren't with the black faction but wore black armor. It wasn't really getting anywhere and it was just a lot of anger really, guess you shouldn't anger people with power.

I didn't expect him to really be angry about that thing, he kinda won that one, and I didn't really care about it

Guess some people just can't let it rest

Anyways, the unban isn't entirly necessary the next days, I will be taking an undefined long break from Warband and instead maybe write some RP in the forums or play New Vegas
Of course, I'll be on the forum, just in case something happens

Maxikus said:
I guess his ban was a little over the top and I for one don't think you deserve it. He said he was gonna get unbanned tomorrow and when the people heard you were banned, ah man I wished you weren't banned so you could hear them talk about how bad it was banning you.

The whole thing was probably related to the fight you two had about his soldiers killing you when you weren't with the black faction but wore black armor. It wasn't really getting anywhere and it was just a lot of anger really, guess you shouldn't anger people with power.

It's hard when they're leading factions around. 

I don't see how you ban someone who was committed to RP on the server when we all know the real problems are all the non-RP ppl who do nothing but random and troll fights out of others  (Which were present shortly after the ban, mind you, but no admin work was done about it).

Serann said:
Ingame name: Mordred

How long ago (Approx) were you banned?: 1 minute

Reason or suspected reason: I made a joke about making a faction of randomers, and banning everyone who enlists

Who you think banned you (So we can find out from the admin why): Splintert, I guess he didn't like the punchline

Have you learnt your lesson? (If you were banned for a vailid reason): Yep, I'll never try to be funny again

regarding your previous actions and statements, i thought you were being serious. the ban was un-necessary. i apologize.

by the way, i said "no, it's assholes like YOU that get banned" *bans mordred*
i thought my counter-punchline was pretty good :wink:

It's cool, I think I had too much PW anyway, i was getting too aggressive

I need some time to relax, calm down a little, write some serious rp

I'll be back when I think I'm ready to put up with the randoming masses again

Adiq said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Adiq said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Adiq said:
Ingame name: _GSE_Ftm_Adiq_PL

How long ago (Approx) were you banned?: 3 days ago.

Reason or suspected reason: I robbed people with my clan, but they didnt give us money, so we killed them. Then came town watchers and killed as. Then we fought with them for what I am banned.

Who you think banned you (So we can find out from the admin why): I dont remember.

Have you learnt your lesson? (If you were banned for a vailid reason): No, because I dont know why I got ban.

If you can unban my clan _GSE_ too.
Thanks

You killed me for no reason, I was a bystander.

You were at the battlefield and I thought that you were the enemy. If you would watch battle you have to stay in safe distance.

So, being an unarmed serf is classified as an enemy? You were the polish guys right? You kept randoming.

I am polish guy, but i dont randoming. I killed you, because you were at the battlefield and anybody who isnt my friend is my enemy.

Well then sir, then you are a terrible soldier. I suggest you not consider the entire map a battleground next time.

i think we need to re-purpose this thread as JUST a ban repeal and we can have a whole another one for discussing it. i bet it's hard for n0body to dig through all the arguments to find out who actually needs to be unbanned.

Speaking of which, from a few pages ago...

Infinimo said:
Ingame name: LLJK_Infinimo

How long ago (Approx) were you banned?: 5 minutes [now a few days]

Reason or suspected reason: I attacked a group of women around a campfire. The plan was to keep one alive and enslave her, then sell her to the slaver's guild, but I didn't really communicate that as I was too busy attacking them to type.

Who you think banned you (So we can find out from the admin why): Maybe "Quest Giver"?

Have you learnt your lesson? (If you were banned for a vailid reason): Yeah, next time I need to make my intentions clear before killing people...

Serann said:
It's cool, I think I had too much PW anyway, i was getting too aggressive

I need some time to relax, calm down a little, write some serious rp

I'll be back when I think I'm ready to put up with the randoming masses again

Send me the Pm - and you WILL be unbanned  :wink: - Since Splint doesnt think it was necessary to ban you.

Speaking of which, from a few pages ago...

Quote from: Infinimo on January 23, 2011, 04:31:43 PM
Ingame name: LLJK_Infinimo

How long ago (Approx) were you banned?: 5 minutes [now a few days]

Reason or suspected reason: I attacked a group of women around a campfire. The plan was to keep one alive and enslave her, then sell her to the slaver's guild, but I didn't really communicate that as I was too busy attacking them to type.

Who you think banned you (So we can find out from the admin why): Maybe "Quest Giver"?

Have you learnt your lesson? (If you were banned for a vailid reason): Yeah, next time I need to make my intentions clear before killing people...

I will see about unbanning you.

NOTE: EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE BAN LIST, YOU MAY STILL BE BANNED - THE SERVER NEEDS TO BE RESET BY NOBODY IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE UNBANNED - Sorry for not mentioning this at all

Hey could an admin unban Strider/KrisMighty he has written twice here now and not received any replys he has been banned for about 2 weeks now. Thanks in advance.

I can say the same for TWD TOM, hes a buddy so I'd like him unbanned, but its only been about 1 week (I think) for him.

i know i just made one of these a few days ago but i was confused by you answers and thought i would clear somethings up...

Rigger12 is the character, my cousin was banned on, since i do not want to be know as a villian, i would be going as Mario_Is_A_Beast

i think my cousin was banned a few months ago..not really sure though

Now i will attempt to restate my previous reply, My cousin sold me his computer, when i started to play his previously installed games on his computer before i got it from him, this was one of the first i tried, i played on the native module for a while, but it began to get really boring, then i noticed your pwmod and played on another server, and it was really fun , but i wanted to play on a server that had a bigger community..like yours, when i clicked on it to play it said i was banned. I asked my cousin about it and he told me that he was kicked for no reason, but knowing my cousin i was pretty sure that was not sure, since he could be a jerk...a lot. But im am not like my cousin and do not wish to break the rules and would like to play on a server that actually has more than 10 players, so i u would plez unban my character

i do not know who banned him

On the admin's previously comment, he enlarged brother, where i mest up, now i understand if that looked bad, but i was talking to my brother why typing this, he was helping me with grammer issues(since im am only 12 1\2 and terrible with anything to do with english) and i accidentyly wrote brother instead of cousin.. im sry for that mistake but im am not lying to you, plus another guy who commented on this showed my cousins ban repeal thread.. im not really sure why, but if that means something i would be happy to clear it up......

i really want to play this game and will follow the Rules, and i know this story sounds rather questionable, but can u plez give me just one chance, and if in anyway i displease you just ban me and i will never bother u again...

sry again for all the trouble my cousin has caused...

Deserath said:
rigger12 said:
Rigger12

i think my cousin was banned a few months ago...

My cousin sold me his old computer last week, since he was getting a new one and needed some money, I saw this game on his computer and started to play, i really liked it, so i started to play online, then when i clicked your server for pwmod, it said i was banned. So i asked my cousin about it and he said he got banned for no reason...knowing my cousin I'm sure that is not true, and you guys probably had a great reason to ban him. Unlike my cousin i do enjoy following rules and would be more than happy to respect the admin and people i am playing with online. I would be very happy if you would unban me and give me a shot to play, i can assure u my cousin will never be allowed to play on this computer.

i have no idea who banned my cousin, sorry :sad:

I will follow what ever rules my brother broke and all the other too, sorry for all the trouble he caused on your server
rigger12 said:
rigger12

i was banned about 5 hours ago

I think they thought i was randoming, but i was TW and a bandit started to harass me by kicking and then punching me, i then killed him. Then on his next life he started to do the same thing and told me if i killed him he would report me, i did not take well to his threat and killed him anyways, not 5 minutes later, it said i was banned.

sadly, i cannot remember the guy's name and am unsure who else would have banned me

I do not believe i broke any rules, but if so, please tell me as such so that i may start following them.

Explain why the post January 4th is written in the same style as all these other posts. Guess you and your cousin are very similar  :roll:
Or why you're using "His" taleworlds account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom