Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh man, that was dull. They used to make some really nice tunes, like this. The last I heard I think were the singles from Union Black (not that song though) and I thought it was guff (along with the songs from the album before it). 2/5

The piano and voice thing is not something I like... The animation sucked, the vocals were dumb, and I couldn't get through the first minute. I skipped ahead and it seems to go ahead into some guitar with singing "we keep our house clean" and a little better of a song around 4:10. The animation kept pissing me off but the music was actually good at that point that I made it through the rest of the bit until 5:15 when she talked about ironing again. Skipped ahead more and... I gotta say the animation ruined whatever song may have been there. 2/10

Yeah man, I like it. I get little dire straits vibe from it, even though the music and production is pretty generic.
3,7/5

Not quite my thing, with that in mind it was quite enjoyable.

3/5

Here's something instrumental that I came across and found to be quite gorgeous. Most beautiful part is by the end, so make sure to hear all of it. :smile:

Here's a more backgroundsy remix of it that I also find very enjoyable, in case anyone is interested:

Back
Top Bottom