Rate the looks of the guy above you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Amontadillo, at this moment you are the least sexy and most sexy person to me. You're beautiful, yet you are also the opposite. I simply don't know what you look like, so this was the best I could come up with. Forgive me, and please provide me with an image of yourself, so I become somewhat educated.

I am fairly new to these forums (not really), and haven't frequented the "say cheese" thread in a while, in case you don't know what I look like (you probably don't), I present to you!
*Drumroll*
1234912_567191690007469_75059736_n.jpg

Taddaaaa!

Edit: In that picture, I'm imagining a cock... all of it.
cock.jpg

Ye got a handsome face, boy. The big nose suits you, even. But then again, I'm quite partial to large noses. :X
However, you're lacking in the facial hair department.
number/slightly bigger number

Ambalon said:
Ye got a handsome face, boy. The big nose suits you, even. But then again, I'm quite partial to large noses. :X

Goddamnit, I read that as I'm not partial to large noses and went through all the trouble of creating this.

6SlZ0NZ.jpg

NR: Ambalon

Magorian Aximand said:
Discount Matt Damon.
Actually, I'd say he's better looking than Matt Damon (if you compare current TheOneWhoLived to Matt Damon at a younger age for more equal comparison) because Matt Damon ha[d] much softer features.

Matt Damon looks like less of a girl these days, though.

Nahkuri said:
Ambalon said:

Goddamnit, I read that as I'm not partial to large noses and went through all the trouble of creating this.

6SlZ0NZ.jpg

NR: Ambalon
Quite contradicting thoughts, innit?  :razz:

Ambalon said:
However, you're lacking in the facial hair department.
number/slightly bigger number
I should have known that all this time you were just crying for my attention.

Kirk looks nice and mellow.

Long nose, you.

Seriously though, from what I've seen of you, you look cute and fine. In fact, it even seems that the nose perfectly blends with your face, given the fact that such a nose wouldn't look that great on other faces. I think you do need some work on your stubble and stuff, though.

4.2/5 would bang.

Shave. Just please, shave. Don't bring up any excuses, just do it. You'll look much better that way, trust me.

Pachinko said:
Seriously though, from what I've seen of you, you look cute and fine.
Please stop.

Back
Top Bottom