Random Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Selvhan

Knight
There is no premade story in M&B. This lead to advantage and disadvantage.

But random event could be a "nice and never the same" story. Even if its just a short white text that appear while you travel on the world map.

• 2 Lord upset decide to duel. A date and a place is determined so you can assist to the duel
  • 2 king are facing each other in battle
  • 2 army of more than 500 soldiers each are fighting
  • Heroic victory has happen when defending/assaulting a castle/town.

These are just example. But this would add life to the game while you have to travel from Thir to Tulga...

No no i mean to see the 2 guys fighting ! loll
I translated badly a word from French to English :S

Assister also mean to be present at an event . Anyway, you know what i mean. To be there and to see what happen !

random events? I would LOVE that. Hell it was epic in fallout 3! Like I tested out just how random saving outside this train station, every time I went in there was something different. At one point there was a group fighting over a old fridge that had unradiated water in it, then there was a simple trader, then a horde of rats, then a bunch of people fighting a super mutant, etc. Random events like that even help a game that does have a set story feel different every time.

I mean, to those who plaid Fo3, or OOO mod for oblivion, How exciting was it to be walking down the street, and see a bunch of simple wastelanders fending off some raiders, or in OOO's case, walking along a path, and seeing a bunch of raiders, outlaws, and barbarians fighting for control of a great ambush point?

Right now the world feels stale and dead is the most I can say.

Back
Top Bottom