Resolved Random -2 modifier to random relationships with random notables causing recruitment slots to go to zero randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
I, Lord of the Castle whose name I cannot pronounce/remember, have been slandered!
A horrid bug is running rampant in Calradia, and my relationship with random notables has decreased by 2!
I am playing with full realism so it means that I sometimes cannot recruit from nonhostile settlements!

My good name is free of misdeeds! Never have I or any clanmates raided villages or disrupted caravans.
There are no Kingdom policies of the great land of Vlandia that should beget this.
My game runs on the purest of vanilla configurations, without mod tomfoolery and all settings on realism as it should be!

I have checked three or so pages of this forum to find others with this problem. Alas, either mine own eyes are as inept as the AI pathfinding during a siege, or none have come across this heathen bug.

How to Reproduce
:
Load the .sav file I've linked below.
I have already made camp in a town so you can immediately check.
Some notables have -2 relationship, be they from towns or villages.
Some don't.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
ALL OF THEM. :shock:

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version:
e1.4.2, the scourgiest of updates; if only I'd known before switching branches! Woe is me!

Installed community-made modifications:

None. My mod list is as barren as my love life with Lady Phaea of the Western Empire.

Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX1060
CPU: Intel i7
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ?‍♂️
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): A little of column A, a little of column B. HDD for the game's installation directory, SSD for the system volume.

Community Support might not be aware but it's actually intended. When you earn traits, your relationship with people with opposite traits will decrease. Likewise your relationship will rise with people with same traits.

Ah, verily! Confirmed with the Bannerlord wiki Council of Lords!
WELL I shall hitherto take my business elsewhere, then!
Alas the world is full of dastardly folk and I have mere honesty (honor +1) to mine good name.

When you earn traits, your relationship with people with opposite traits will decrease. Likewise your relationship will rise with people with same traits.
Forsooth, doth this mean mine relationships with devious (honor -1) and deceitful (honor -2) folk will continue to deteriorate with the passing of time?
Ah, no matter. I thank ye for the knowledge and your time, good sirs!

I have the same 'issue'. I don't think it is a bug as it only appeared after I started executing lords (And got the devious trait)...

Unfortunately my wife and our daughters have -2 against me now too. My sons seem to be taking after me (although they don't have the devious trait, luckily)

It doesn't deteriorate. Just becomes the new starting relation for some lords/notables

Back
Top Bottom