Raganvad is the worst strategist I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

bantad87

Recruit
Seriously, what in God's name was this idiot king thinking?
Screenshot-42.png
Screenshot-43.png

I think I can basically kiss my fiefs goodbye, unless I abandon this fool ?

Ok so he has gone a little Hitler circa 1941 and gone to war with the whole world. What's the worst that could happen?

Pretty sure Raganvad is the ruler with the most negative traits out of all the other rulers. That, combined with the horrible geography, bad troops and terrible economy of Sturgia basically dooms it at the onset of the game.

Seriously, what in God's name was this idiot king thinking?
Screenshot-42.png
Screenshot-43.png

I think I can basically kiss my fiefs goodbye, unless I abandon this fool ?
WOW :lol: So it's not only in my campaigns that this happens... First campaign I ever played, I allied with them and went on a 160 days war with the Khuzaits & Southern Empire. A week after both declared peace, he declares war on the Vlandians. I just left. It's easier to just beat him instead of defending him every day! I remember looking him up in the encyclopedia one day & he had 40 enemies and 10 friends.

Every faction does this at some point, atleast has always happened in my saves. After a while everything turn to call of duty multiplayer with everyone vs everyone, 24/7 war...

Sturgia has the worst possible territory to defend. Long (2-3 days journey from one side to the other) and footman as core of the army.
Correction: Worst footmen in the game as the core of the army.

I mean seriously, tier 4 spearman(spears already suck) with an armour piece of 20, 8, 8 compared to the Empires veteran inf of 50, 12, 12.

Back
Top Bottom