Question for DX7 players

Users who are viewing this thread

I use Avast myself (Win7 x64, 2.66 C2D processor, GTS 250 graphics card) and haven't had the slightest bit of stuttering other than that induced by other programs running in the background. There's a couple of reasons I ask: for one, spyware/viruses can severely affect the game's performance, and for another some antivirus programs can be nearly as bad. I've seen antivirus programs that scanned every single hard drive access request before allowing it, severely impacting the performance of programs that created a lot of hard drive activity.

D'Sparil said:
Heya, do you guys get dull loking armor (as in no metal shine) and bright looking trees? (no shadows on them, look bright even at night). The question is that I've had this problem with M&B forever, however a patch was made for the original game that fixed it, but now that I got Warband I had to manually fix it. The reason I'm asking this is because I want to know wheter it's just a problem with my graphics card or to everyone who uses DX7 instead of DX9. If the problem is with DX7 I would be more than happy to release my fix so that us poor bastards can have shiny armor and decent looking trees (no normal maps though  :sad:)

Can u plz give me your fix :smile: i can only get top score when i play in Dx7 but i miss the shhinyness if dx9  :???:

Back
Top Bottom