Question About Odin's Cave in Sandbox Mode (SPOILER ALERT!)

Users who are viewing this thread

DerHerbst

Knight
I was wondering what items you are supposed to get in Odin's Cave?  Does anyone know the definitive answer?

I've seen various posts about the cave and some mention getting a sword and an axe while others mention a sword only.  Are the prizes different in story and sandbox mode?

I recently cleared out the cave in sandbox mode and only received the Bandit King Sword.  I am playing version 1.0 if that makes any difference (maybe prizes were updated in 1.01 or 1.02?)

Thanks!

I have completed the quest a few times so far. Each time I do the quest is states that I receive the sword. I check my inventory for verification and its in there. However when I leave...poof its gone! Am I missing something?

1.02 had a bug with this quest and you would not get the reward.

1.03beta fixed it.

Rewards:
  Bandit King Sword
  37c 16p
  90speed 95reach

If you take it to a blacksmith you could up the damage to 41 (IIRC)

thanks for the reply, appears I was missing that patch...downloading now so should be gtg..once again thanks for the reply

You always get the Bandit King sword and you may get other loot. I assume the other loot may depend on your looting skill.

On my last play I got the sword and a chain mail. The chain mail was normal loot not a special item.

Back
Top Bottom