e1.5.4.249445
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

DustinMi

Recruit
Summary:
I was tasked to bring 4 cows to Akadan of Kamshar, but when I talked to him, he gave me the dialogue as if he'd given me an "The Art of the Trade" quest and that I hadn't completed it. It was notable I had an Open "The Art of the Trade" quest at the time. Even weirder, once I completed my open "The Art of The Trade" quest, I was then able to finish the "Village Needs Draught Animals".

Reproduce:
1. Was given "The Art of The Trade" quest by Ilgai of Usek (sell 6 sheep as middleman)
2. Was given "Village Needs Draught Animals" quest by Akadan of Kamshar (bring him 4 cows)
3. Sold Sheep
4. Bought Cows
5. Returned to Akadan to finish "Village Needs Draught Animals", but he gave me dialogue consistent with an incomplete "The Art of the Trade" quest
6. Finished my "The Art of the Trade" quest no problem by visiting Ilgai of Usek.
7. Returned to Akadan, got the correct dialogue options and was able to finish "Village Needs Draught Animals"

The save game was started and is using the same version. e1.5.4.249445

P.S. Thanks for making an awesome game and fixing my previous bug reports.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom