Quelle musique Francaise me conseillez-vous pour apprendre votre langue?

Users who are viewing this thread

MrRoy said:
Carnivorious said:
MrRoy said:
There was a topic similar to this one about a year ago right here, that is if you can read a bit of french.
Je peux lire le français, je l'ai eu à l'école pendant 6 années :smile: (That's probably pretty wrong :razz:)

Nope it's pretty good :razz:, I corrected your mistakes in the quote and put them in blue
Merci :smile: I knew Noir Désir because of their song Le Vent nous Portera, but I didn't know they had that many songs. They'll be a great group to start with. Thanks for handing me the link :smile:

you should listen to "le café" by oldelaf et monsieur D, it's a funny song ^^
An another good way to learn a new language is to watch movies in the language and with subtitles of its language (for example, if you wants to learn french, you watch a movie in french with french subtitles. This way, you can learn easier new words and expressions. but remeber: french has a LOT of expressions, and keep on mind that french language if you go south, north, center, west or east. ^^)

Arnor02 said:
you should listen to "le café" by oldelaf et monsieur D, it's a funny song ^^
An another good way to learn a new language is to watch movies in the language and with subtitles of its language (for example, if you wants to learn french, you watch a movie in french with french subtitles. This way, you can learn easier new words and expressions. but remeber: french has a LOT of expressions, and keep on mind that french language if you go south, north, center, west or east. ^^)
I'll try that one in summer holiday :smile: Thanks

Hi,

another good singer to train your ear: Thomas Fersen. For lot of people, one of the best songwritter/singer in that language.

I can give you some music from quebec. Jean leloup,radio radio ,turbo distortion,bernard adamus,coeur de pirate,xavier cafeine,achigan and if you like more heavy you can see  anonymus , overbass. give me  feed back

Back
Top Bottom