[PW_War] LKS : New game mod

Do you want to try this new game mod during a day ?

• Yes

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • No opinon

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I never got why you aren't supposed to edit/use someone's map without permission. other than rcc wanting to monopolize using VoS

I'm currently wondering. Should the capture flag should be put in the gatehouse of the inner layer instead of being in or on the keep. That way capturing should be made a little easier and people shouldn't have to go trough tedious interior fights to get to the flag.

Dont make taking castles too easy, it should require a fair amount of planning and teamwork.
It also depends on the spawnpoint´s positioning, if near the armoury, capturing will be much harder.

The event last Sunday was fun though, and I will definitely play it again.

Okay. Test LKS live in 15 minutes.
We will start with a shieldwall battle with clan to gather player then switch to LKS
server EUA_Shieldwall, or EUA_WAR_LKS

Disappointed with todays event.

Was going well, until we started fighting the angliae. After ages of fighting we killed Henry. He dropped over 1200000000 coins. When you die you only drop around 10% of your money. So, how is it fair that our faction spends over an hour fighting hard, getting loads of iron while the other teams gets unlimited money from an admin. On the other hand, it was an AMAZING event and enjoyed myself so much and so did everyone else on our teamspeak and in our faction, so thanks!

It was a rogue admin, i removed his rights. I have been to the ts and except the very last problems we had,
16:25:32 -  Admin Rouge took 999999999 gold.

I will remove his rights and make sure this doesn't happen anymore.

Despite that, i'm planning to redo it again on sunday, and probably with a peacetime

Neville said:
On the other hand, it was an AMAZING event and enjoyed myself so much and so did everyone else on our teamspeak and in our faction, so thanks!

Like i said i really enjoyed the event and it is a fantastic idea. Looking forward for tommorow.

The french team was indeed the underdog and both team allied against them.

I will try to make a peace time to prevent that and balance out number better.

Aldric said:
The french team was indeed the underdog and both team allied against them.

I will try to make a peace time to prevent that and balance out number better.

Although peace time should not be too long, something around, in my opinion, 45 minutes should do.

This is great Aldric  :grin:

I am glad that idea I developed for 1 year now finnaly become reality.
[I just regret than instead of playing I went out last week and I have black eye now. Randomers happens in real life to :cry:]

Now I just hope for persitent teams and all week server for this. This is the way how this mod should be played IMO.

Hi Guys

Friewulf here just reading this thread and great work to Aldric and the team for doing what most players have wanted for a long time now and also about the banking system i think you should try and contact the creators of this mod http://www.nordinvasion.com/

which is another M&B warband mod which use this webpage to keep track of individuals gear ect ect

i used to play this mod and sometimes still do but i think that this may solve your problem

to see how it works to the user i will PM my Account Details to you for the website so you can see for yourself

thank you for reading and keep up the good work

GSide...
I personally feel that banking would f*ck up this game mode...
Whole point is, is that it is competitive game mode. Not a hoarding lots of gold then skipping the majority of stages and get the best armour then kill everyone game mode.

Volcano231 said:
GSide...
Whole point is, is that it is competitive game mode. Not a hoarding lots of gold then skipping the majority of stages and get the best armour then kill everyone game mode.

It was an idea with its flaws i understand but it would just be the same as when a server resets and the queue's that follow asking for the admin to refund X amount which they then use to do the exact same thing

gside_141 said:
Volcano231 said:
GSide...

It was an idea with its flaws i understand but it would just be the same as when a server resets and the queue's that follow asking for the admin to refund X amount which they then use to do the exact same thing

Yes, and while we're at it, let's spawn tons of money bags everywhere too, it'll be fun.

Back
Top Bottom