Platform
PS5
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance

Simoncha95

Recruit
Summary: PS5 version : When i enter a city, at beginning of battles, in towns, i encounter à screen tearing problem on performance mode.
How to Reproduce: It happens every time the game has to load graphic assets.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I'll try to capture if i can.

I totally fell in love with warband on my ps5 so i decided to buy bannerlord and i absolutely love the game so far exept that problem who break immersion and give headaches... I tried everything i can to fix this, checking all vidéo settings on ps5 and even on my TV but nothing seems to work... If you can, please help me. The game is a masterpiece and i wanted to enjoy it the best way possible. Thank you for your help.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Yes i'm still experiencing this issue but less frequently then before the patch. The major issue i have with the game is framedrops and not solid 60fps, also crashes are annoying. Thank you for asking for my feedback, i apreciate it and i apreciate the help i can give by reporting those problems. We love the game, thank you for working on it to improve.

Back
Top Bottom