Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind taking request, but it's time consuming looking up pics of what you want modeled. Also, often I have modelled the wrong thing. Please post links to samples of whay you are looking for to make it easier on those that would build items/props/etc. for you.

EDIT: BTW, I've been doing some testing with Thor's new BRFedit, sorry if I haven't taken any requests in a week or so. I should get back on track by next week.

Heres the best one, can you make it look like this?

Just kidding. Heres some art and a movie shot.

I could really use a building or two sized like the standard mount and blade building but in this style. Maybe one busted up a bit and one pretty intact. Then a series of small block pile meshes that I can link together showing something just wrecked (in this style).

Its a pretty big thing to ask but I might as well ask right?

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8773/boromirosgiliath25ja.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8588/osgiliathttt24hq.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7848/osgiliathals0wi.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1425/s20100867mr.jpg

Are...you...going to make Osgiliath scenes?

Never heard of it. Is that from star wars?

That is pretty exstensive Ancientwanker. I can give it a shot, but really, scenes are not my best suit. I'll try a couple of the firearms above (I never thought I get into making guns... no offense, but I felt this game better for the melee than the ranged combat...) first. If no one has picked up the slack, then, I''l give it a shot.

making the handcannon gun. Almost done. not textures, but if you make a good gun texture template based off this mesh I can use it for others.

EDIT: A quick pic

Anyone else who knows stuff about animation, would it be possible to create a pouch replacement for the bolt bag. Something small you would hold bullets in. It doesnt even have to move.

That is pretty exstensive Ancientwanker. I can give it a shot, but really, scenes are not my best suit. I'll try a couple of the firearms above (I never thought I get into making guns... no offense, but I felt this game better for the melee than the ranged combat...) first. If no one has picked up the slack, then, I''l give it a shot.

Okay cool. If you get a chance to try a building out though as a test, that would be nice. I think with just two building types and some rubble meshes I could make decent scene.

I was also thinking about just cloning and retexturing many of the existing buildings but I dont know how difficult that is.

Ok here I post screens of what I did with wings 3d.
All these weapons are untextured but work in the game anyway.
If someone wants those meshes, .obj files or wings 3d files, ask for it and I'll send them to you.
Texture them, play with them or burn them.
axeshow.jpg
show.jpg
show2.jpg

axe3.jpg
broadsword2.jpg
onehanded2.jpg
dernierscreen.jpg
bastard1.jpg
broadsword.jpg
I'll marry the first who will texture them. :cool:

how about a dagger that is curved...like a quirpan (or however it is spelled)? It does slicind AND piercing damage!!! And it looks cool too.

First of all, great work on the pallisade walls, however, could you make me a pallisade keep too please?, basically just a pallisade rectangle with a door and a coupla windows.
Cheers,
Ben

Ben Hussey said:
First of all, great work on the pallisade walls, however, could you make me a pallisade keep too please?, basically just a pallisade rectangle with a door and a coupla windows.
Cheers,
Ben

Did you see the gatehouse?  Is that what you want? or an actual center building?  If that's what you want, and want it functional, then you'll need to let me know what fuction it will serve.

Can someone make some black knight armor with a cape(if thats possible) and this sword called the blade of awe and yes it is from Adventure Quest :oops:

I mean like a keep, not a gatehouse, kinda like a bigger version of the tower you made, but without the ramps for the walls.

luigi said:
Ok here I post screens of what I did with wings 3d.
All these weapons are untextured but work in the game anyway.
If someone wants those meshes, .obj files or wings 3d files, ask for it and I'll send them to you.
Texture them, play with them or burn them.
I'll marry the first who will texture them.  :cool:

Hey luigi, I don't want to marry you (unless you're a very hot chick :razz:), but I do like your axes, not so much for the swords...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom