PROOF! God hates DnD

Users who are viewing this thread

Devercia

Grandmaster Knight
As many of you probubly don't know, I'm hosting a game of d20 a game of thrones this sat. I know, not exactly dnd buy whatever. At 9am I was awakened by lightning striking not 40 feet from my bed. It wasent the loudest strike, not even the third. However it blew the transformer with a loud buzzing and brilliant green light. What was wven louder was the clicking of an electrical arc... IN my room. 5 feet awaymy motherboard was frying. HD still works. Just bought and installed a new gfx card too. don't know it's status.

I don't think my powerstrip had a surge protector built in. Posting from phone.

AnyWay ACT OF GOD, Jack Thompson did not want me to enjoy the gdx card either. Must have prayed pretty hard :razz:

game us stillon unless I say otherwise

I'm saying otherwise.

Devercia said:
I don't think my powerstrip had a surge protector built in. Posting from phone.
Military grade surge protectors won't protect a computer from lightning, and home bought models are only good for distant misses and powerspikes. This is why I power down when a lightning storm surges through.

Couldn't have been God, Clerics don't get lightning bolt unless they're storm worshippers, and lets be honest you never usually see them because the other perks suck. Of course, could have been a Druid, they get lightning bolt. Or you've pissed off some magic user somewhere ...

Hopefully your surge protector had one of those "lifetime warranty for everything connected to this pos" things.

Shatari said:
Archonsod said:
I thought Zeus was more the golden shower / swan type.
...You should probably put "coin" in there somewhere. It implies a slightly different meaning. :neutral:

No, it really was a golden shower. Normal rain with a very nice sunny sky behind it, or something, iIrc. Or he pissed on her from heaven, which is sort of cool, too.

Back
Top Bottom