Project Keep The Peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Persistent world is notorious for arguments. I believe this is hurting its reputation as a legitimate mod.

It is time to end all the bickering and arguments that really get nowhere. I am not innocent of this, no one really is, so everyone needs to work together to Keep The Peace in Persistent World.

If you spot an argument in-game or on the forums, kindly direct them here. The more people that participate in this, I believe, will help increase the popularity of Persistent World as a mod, therefore broadening the playerbase.

If you have been directed here by link, you were spotted arguing on the forums. Please stop and bring it to PM's or just let it go! I've learned, with all my arguments with DrDeath/Windmill/Some guy a while ago who isn't forum active anymore that it is not worth the time. You may think you're 'winning' but arguments only make you look like an idiot.

Yeh, the influx of new people from v4 kinda didn't help with the arguments.
Also, a lot of arguments were started from v4 things.

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/RUFT35S7Jb4"

ill probably get muted for this but thats a chance i can't afford to pass up.

A lot of arguments are repeat arguments of previous events, and some arguments are meaningless.. It is dependent upon the community to stop bickering and work together to make the mod better.

Hello everyone, i come back from holiday, you will may see a plan i got for "keeping" peace in a way or another.

The problem is clearly the drop of gold upon death, it's favour killing way more than roleplay for basic players.

Also, the over-powering of commoners ( half of commoners are so called mercs or independant soldier )  and outlaw has lead to a weakness in factions ruling . If the mapper have to change their maps to not allow combat class to commoner , i also belive that we can remove the need to go commoner to change faction. Or at least, but a mercenary wing mace in castle in front of flag so people can join fastly and safetly.

mapmaker can just remove commoner training stations. If Commonners would be what they should be (common population = role play or just money making stage) not a random soldiers then your commoner issue would dissapear. I believe commoners should be able to train only as serf,doc,eng and (MAYBE!) sailor.

@ Nov.

No sailor, they still a light combat class, i think we should make a "trader" or "non military sailor" with poor combat but some harvest and sailing skill.
i'm agree for the rest

Aldric said:
@ Nov.

No sailor, they still a light combat class, i think we should make a "trader" or "non military sailor" with poor combat but some harvest and sailing skill.
i'm agree for the rest
To add onto that idea a bit, what if they made trade between different Castles profitable somehow with some resource or something along those lines, that could make war unprofitable or the goal of capturing other castles to secure a 'trade' route or something.. Random thoughts.

Ser Orindell said:
Trade should be implemented. It would be awesome, on so many levels.
*cough* Version 3.4 *cough*
No really an addition of trading would be great.  Just add the old trading things to v4.

Put chests in the boats? and the longer you carry a resource from its origin the more valuable it becomes? therefore making long trips worth it.
If you do that this mod would just ruin my life and make me a hermit :grin:

Back
Top Bottom