Resolved Problem with graphics card memory usage in performance settings DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY 128 MB EDIT***

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9.36960
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

borysda

Recruit
Podsumowanie:I bought a key and as I wanted to check the settings of this game ( Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord ) I noticed that I can configure the settings up to 128MB, currently I have 2248MB on 128MB and it stutters terribly and in cyberpunk 2077 it runs normally. Thank you in advance for your help. I've installed the game from pc gamepass on xbox before and it ran nice.
Jak się rozmnażać:
Czy używałeś kodów, a jeśli tak, to jakich:Nie
Nazwa sceny (jeśli jest powiązana):
Media (zrzuty ekranu i wideo):
Specyfikacja komputera:System operacyjny: Windows 11
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650
PROCESOR:intel core i5103000h
EDIT: Okay, I have an INTEL integrated graphics card plugged in and not a dedicated NVIDIA one ( I have a laptop) and I can't change it and before it was rather not so because I could play. I tried switching in windows settings but I can't find the bannerlord application to hook it up to NVIDIA.

Last edited:
Could you check what is the graphics_adapter line is on engine_config.txt file located on the C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs folder? Could you try to change it to 1 if it is 0 or to 0 if its 1 and try again?

Could you check what is the graphics_adapter line is on engine_config.txt file located on the C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs folder? Could you try to change it to 1 if it is 0 or to 0 if its 1 and try again?
ok, i can try

Could you check what is the graphics_adapter line is on engine_config.txt file located on the C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs folder? Could you try to change it to 1 if it iITs 0 or to 0 if its 1 and try again?
IT'S WORKING THXXXXX

Back
Top Bottom