Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
n/a

Dolorosso

Recruit
Summary:
TL;DR
Using dedicated graphics card CPU usage is 100% avg which leads to fps drop while using integrated card CPU usage is 90% avg and fps is stable. Last time played around 01.01.2021 and have not experience such problems.

Details:

When playing using integrated graphics card I have 90% CPU avg and near 100% GPU avg. Windows task manager performance, Windows Xbox Game Bar performance monitor and ADM performance monitor all show the same stats.

When playing using dedicated graphics card I have near 100% CPU avg according to ADM performance monitor and Windows Xbox Game Bar performance monitor (but Windows task manager performance by some reason shows like 20% CPU avg) and GPU 30% avg (all monitors shows the same stats in this case).

I was playing Bannerlord in January and wasn't experience this problem. Already tested rollback driver version to that one I have in January but has no effect, so possible it is no driver that caused problems.

All options>performance settings are set to lowest possible.

How to Reproduce: In game options, apply dedicated graphics card, restart game and launch custom battle 100x100
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Education, Version 2004, OS build 19041.1052
GPU: Radeon 530 Series (dedicated), Radeon Vega 3 Graphics (integrated)
GPU Driver Version: 21.4.1
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50 Ghz
RAM: DDR4 16 GiB
Motherboard: RR Metapod_RR 1.18
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Thanks for your reply!

I've tested another game and experience exact same issue. So I guess it is a problem with my hardware or driver version - windows version compatibility issues rather than game client.

Will investigate, thank you for collaboration.

Back
Top Bottom