Problem that I couldn't find a way to incorperate into the Technical Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Technical problem, when I try to download the game (By hitting open when the pop up comes up) It goes through smoothly. But then when Winrar extracting window pops up it says either

"XXXXXXXX (File name) Archive ends suddenly"
And when I try to extract it:
"XXXXXXXX Archive is either damaged or in an unkown format"

Please help with this problem. I will release any other info needed. It is a new computer, so it can support many things.

1. Let me try that...

2. I have tried it several times, in fact.

2. (edit) In fact, how do I get rid of the attempted download? It was never exported, but the download time is short. I think halfway through the download it errored or something at one part, and I want the download process to redo itself.

Bobthehero said:
Got the same problem here.

Did you get the file from the Repository? I am trying the alternate download link now.

In fact, the alternative download hasn't errored so far. It is on 74% and is still going. I am doing the 3.4 one. First link. But yeah, I will lock this thread once the solution is found, but for now I haven't seen the end and my finger are crossed.

Bobthehero said:
I am at 70% on the alternate link, no error either.

Heh, and to think I ragequit because of this. I am mostly downloading this mod because it is not extending the same game that I have been playing since the first Mount & Blade. I have been slowing down because it gets same old same old. This mod has new units, and so much more :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom