Prisoners in your clan members party

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.X

Recruit
I noticed some of my war parties don’t turn in prisoners, unless I add them to my army and we go into a town.

I think what causes this, is after the battle they go recruit the losses first … and since there are more villages than towns, and more likely to be closer to a village than town to do this, they fill up in recruitment and go back to patrolling with prisoners and all.

They exchange prisoners if they are right beside a town , or a village is beside the town and don’t have enough recruits.. if they wander more than 2-3 villages away from the town, they’ll never go there.. just to village, recruit, back to where they was..

So they do exchange prisoners, but only during recruitment phase and town is immediately nearby after battle.

It's so annoying for me too, because of the large prisoners number they are unable to chase enemy lords, or run away from them, then they are being killed and refill enemy party with fresh troops so your villages can be raided without any problems

I've noticed this to be an infinite Influence exploit as well; as of 1.0.3, if you have companion parties in an army with you and you enter a city, they'll, in theory, deposit the noble prisoners and you get paid in Influence proportional to quantity but, in reality, they don't actually donate them (perhaps because the prison is full?) so you can just exit, reenter, exit, reenter, ad infinitum to get as much Influence as you want. I first noticed it by accident and then exploited near the very end of the game because I was feeling salty lol. But, until it's patched, it's a great way to get infinite Influence.

The mod "Party AI Overhaul" has a fix for this (at least your own clan parties) by having a dialogue option "Let us exchange troops and prisoners" which lets you harvest their noble prisoners.
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3218
If you have a companion leading a party in your army you can talk to them in any settlement and have the option to examine the troops, which also includes their prisoners. Just saying -- in case not everyone knows it.

Back
Top Bottom