Need More Info Prisoners bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When capturing a city or a town your allies are not immediately released. You need to do it manually, is this intended?
How to Reproduce: Basically capturing a city or a town that has a friendly prisoner.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I will be adding it in a few hours
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5300
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: OMEN
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have it, I will be updating soon the ticket with the file that you need. Other thing sometimes Enemies spawn behind you when you are in a battle. Specifically I see this is more common when the AI is going to a corner in defensive mode, the spawn of the enemy reinforces always goes to the back of your army, I will try to recreate this. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom