Praise thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Avengeil

Sergeant
I was thinking earlier today that there are so many threads about suggestion's to the modder's, about bug reports or other general feature discussion's of the game but I haven't seen up to now(if there is already such a thing then please forgive my ignorance) a thread which will contain only praise for the developer's of this mod that devote a lot of time from the live's and earn no profit from it(I hope at least) just so we can have fun.

So from me a very big thank you for putting in such effort!

Edit:After a very small search I found this threadhttp://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117108.0.html.Oh well I do not intend to lock this topic as the other was is quite old.

Been waiting years for a game like this , apart from bg2 but this is much better :smile:

Thank you for developing this mod.

Now get back to work and finish those ships/cannons :smile:

rycons said:
Been waiting years for a game like this , apart from bg2 but this is much better :smile:

Thank you for developing this mod.

Now get back to work and finish those ships/cannons :smile:

Hehe.

It's indeed an awesome mod. Thank you.

Avengeil said:
I was thinking earlier today that there are so many threads about suggestion's to the modder's, about bug reports or other general feature discussion's of the game but I haven't seen up to now(if there is already such a thing then please forgive my ignorance) a thread which will contain only praise for the developer's of this mod that devote a lot of time from the live's and earn no profit from it(I hope at least) just so we can have fun.

So from me a very big thank you for putting in such effort!

Edit:After a very small search I found this threadhttp://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117108.0.html.Oh well I do not intend to lock this topic as the other was is quite old.

!up Avengeil, this mod is awesome.

Yes, this mod really deserve it. I would that if this mod have a SP campaign, this could be sold as a game apart of M&B (like With Fire and Sword).

Its a really good mod, with a good quality and persistants modders.

The prove of that is the continously growing community*, that is stunning  :grin:

*Ok, thats not a prove, look cRPG (is a good mod but the "modding part" itself is not very big), but yeah, you know what I trying to say  :mrgreen:

This mod is the main reason i still play on warband, and i thank you for all the fun that you have allowed me to have! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom