Powerfull Shield?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
Hello guys, im having an problem.
Someone said that theres a powerful shield at the Yu-River.
But i just tried one time to camp near it but nothing happened, can someone tell me how do i get the powerfull shield?

You need to have an Iron Shield and to wear it when you cross the bridge next to Zendar. Then, answer honestly to the NPC who appears.
How to get an Iron Shield ?
  • Looted from Sea Raiders
  • Looted from Forest Bandits
  • As the special reward you can claim in tournament, it is one of the items randomly awarded if you bet the special reward and won the tournament. This last way is the easiest to get it :mrgreen:

Ok i just fought some bandits like 3 sea raider parties and 3 forest bandit parties but i keep not getting the iron shield? i only got
a tang sword from the forest one. Is it so hard getting the iron shield?

I forgot to mention a detail: in the Forest Bandits / Sea Raiders parties, the Iron Shield is only worn by a specific unit (Pirate King or Female Forest Bandit Captain) who doesn't appear in every party.
So, upgrade a lot your Looting skill. Or try the tournaments, it will be easier. :mrgreen:

Or join Nords, and you can find the Shield in the "Extra" shop, I just don't remember its name right now. Anyway, when you'll be a vassal of the Nords, you will find the Iron Shield in any Nord Town.

Back
Top Bottom