Post your most kills by yourself in a single battle - mine is 174 kills

Users who are viewing this thread

I have played this game for over a decade
So far this is my most kill by myself in one single battle - 174 kills

no cheat, no fooling around, just myself swinging my execution axe
charge my horse, into enemy formation, Mount and BLADE!!!!

I love this game
2PlKK.png

Not sure my highest but my SS folder has one with 384.

IXOtEzK.jpeg

However it was just casually farming a siege with a ballista for engi XP so not really impressive.
wait, what do you mean?
so you are the defender in a Seige, shotting ballista to attacker ?

I guess my war strategy is too aggressive and always attack, never defense a town/castle.
my engineer leveling up is sooooo slow

wait, what do you mean?

I guess my war strategy is too aggressive and always attack, never defense a town/castle.
Mine was defense,aswell!
But with Thamaskene 2H Hander waiting by the ladder

wait, what do you mean?

Nah siege offense, I built a fire ballista and just shot clumps of troops on the walls.

Using ballista/onager in offensive sieges levels engineer extremely fast.

Nah siege offense, I built a fire ballista and just shot clumps of troops on the walls.

Using ballista/onager in offensive sieges levels engineer extremely fast.
why not use your engineer teammate Engineer skill?

you can't expert in every field, you can only focus on certain important skills to level
like riding, single/double hand weapon, polearm etc.
Engineer and trading is just optional skills to me.

why not use your engineer teammate Engineer skill?

you can't expert in every field, you can only focus on certain important skills to level
like riding, single/double hand weapon, polearm etc.
Engineer and trading is just optional skills to me.

Some perks are party leader bonus only. I like handling all party skills on my main character. I still end up with a combat juggernaut after level ~30, since mostly you just need 275+ athletics for HP and a smithed weapon and noble bow.

Some perks are party leader bonus only. I like handling all party skills on my main character. I still end up with a combat juggernaut after level ~30, since mostly you just need 275+ athletics for HP and a smithed weapon and noble bow.
thanks for sharing, what's the highest level you get?
I only get to level 35 then it become extremely hard to level up.

thanks for sharing, what's the highest level you get?
I only get to level 35 then it become extremely hard to level up.
I got to level 38 my last playthrough. But the more I play the more efficient I get with leveling up. Main thing is prioritizing the skills you level the fastest/use the most in the early/mid/late phases, and also putting points in things that level very slowly over time - like scouting - earlier. More levels faster -> more attributes/focus -> faster (skill) leveling. There's still a point where you dramatically slow down, though. I'm aiming for 40+ on my current save.

Combat skills you can level fairly fast if you commit yourself to a bit of extra grinding. For example I farm athletics up for the bonus attributes ASAP by using high tier infantry in shield wall against mass looters, then I kill them all from the flank while they're distracted.

Back
Top Bottom