• Blondes.

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Brunettes.

Votes: 29 24.2%
  • Redheads.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Jet-black hair.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Dyed colors. (blue, purple, orange, etc..)

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other gentlemen.

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Anything with a pulse.

Votes: 23 19.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she looks like that, just with an intensely well-maintained body I'm going to say has something to do with yoga and vegetarianism since 1960.

She looks like a 55-year old that maybe smoked from 18-45 and is genetically predisposed towards getting gray hair.

Hit 70 and the skin on their arms and faces starts sagging, pretty much no matter what you do.

Dodes said:
I don't think you know what women in their mid-50s look like. She looks like she is in her late 60s, anywhere in her 70s, or even early 80s.
:lol: Ahh the young sometimes. Model name Burning Lotus age 54. I couldn't been more spot on.

She definitely looks younger than 60 - I don't know what you're on about Dodes.

I think the apartment you visit needs to be checked out by the gov'mant. There's something fishy going on there... old people looking too young? Conspiracy!

No wait! Maybe it is maintained by the gov'mant! Inscpiracyception!

I'm still shocked and want to insist that she's older. I've never seen hair like that from someone in their fifties.

My grandpa was completely snow white at the age of forty and hasn't lost a single hair even now at 85.
The other grandpa has kept his hair colour till 74, yet is now rapidly loosing the hairs themselves.
Some folks just get grey easier and faster than others.

Xgnjr.jpg
SDrDl.jpg
p-BVH.gif
iSCY1.jpg
SZPbP.jpg
OwjjB.jpg
gKAXB.jpg
7Ay-k.jpg
Yukc2.jpg
MunwI.jpg
jEqvG.jpg
mj3ku.gif

There's  3 dozen or so in New York I can think of and probably twice  that after the doors close to outside patrons. Next time you're around the city I'll drop you the names.

8gjrW.jpg
_3WtY.jpg
hPZ6m.jpg
J_I5E.jpg
_UxDm.jpg
F02mV.jpg
x8vrG.jpg
6eh2y.jpg
lBI8S.jpg
xgh6l.jpg
NhLok.jpg
gDf5X.jpg