Post your desktop!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

With aspergers it's possible to have a high IQ ( actually, medium to high is more likely ) so 140 is possible. I seriously doubt 160 though..

I was joking about the genius stuff. And Arse-burgers is indeed a rather dubious gift from my genetic suppliers. Sadly the IQ boost from that is painfully specific in terms of usage. And a high IQ doesn't mean you're brilliant at anything and everything. For example I have no sense for numbers and math.

Mein desktop.
rWSCa.png

EDIT: I find you guys's lack of Rainmeter disturbing.

Trevty said:
Nubcake said:
Mein desktop.
rWSCa.png

EDIT: I find you guys's lack of Rainmeter disturbing.
Where did you get that Start Button Icon, and can you share it?

Yes, Sir. I find most of my skins, start orbs, wallpapers and rainmeter addons at Deviantart. Here is the link for this specific start  orb
http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/startorbs/#/d3e2at4
, but if you browse the quick links on the left you can find some pretty hectic skins and utilities for you Windows :smile:. To install the start orb just follow the instructions in the description ^_^

700629.jpg

I use this pic as my desktop image, can't really see the point of showing the pointless shortcuts.

Havoc said:
y7YfZ.jpg

Holy ****. Very bad quality image. Print Screen has failed me.

Not print screen; try saving as .png, that will work. I can recognise that hate inducing pixel-flinging **** that is .jpg everywhere.

Just note that images >1MB will be jpg'd over by scripts on twim. Better to compress it to a 'good enough' jpeg yourself and then upload that for best possible quality. As that as png would be.. well, massive.

J said:
Just note that images >1MB will be jpg'd over by scripts on twim. Better to compress it to a 'good enough' jpeg yourself and then upload that for best possible quality. As that as png would be.. well, massive.

Or just take another upload service that deletes it after a while.

Back
Top Bottom