Post your desktop!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

What kinda moron puts nudes of them on the web in the first place? Darwin at work, baby.

Ambalon said:
Teofish said:
iCock said:
What kinda moron puts nudes of them on the web in the first place?
Ehrmmmm. I've got a measured IQ in the160-170's I'll have you know.
My bull**** detector got measured in "****ing positive" I'll have you know.
Aint' lying. Though truth be told the IQ tests you get from a neuropsychologist are both too specific and biased towards your own mind's workings to get the best general IQ reading. Especially when that's not the primary purpose of the tests. On more traditional tests I usually just score in the mid 140's. Still a bit above average as far as I know, though I haven't bothered checking exactly how much since it's rather irrelevant to my life as it is. Still like to flail the überscore around from time to time though. Just to make myself feel abnormally smart.

160-170 is pretty high.

IQ 1person on:      Relatieve cumulatieve frequentie
60 261                  0,38%
70 44                    2,28%
80 11                    9,12%
90 4                      25,25%
100 2                    50%
110 4                    74,75%
120 11                  90,88%
130  44                  97,72%
140 261                99,62%
150 2331              99,96%

That means if you score mid 140's that you are that 1 person that scored 145 for every 261 to 2331 people. :razz: That's pretty good if you ask me.
I never took any since most cost cash and then again they ask different questions. Sometimes you just can't know the answers.

It ALSO means that you are something called hoogbegaafd in the Dutch language.. that means that you are really smart and ****.
Judging from what I've seen from you.. mehhhhh, not really bro. :razz:

Teofish said:
Yes. Stupid people are usually the last ones to recognize a genius. :razz:

140 was the highest listed. If you have 160 there's a chance you're as smart as Einstein. As much as you want yourself to be, that's not ever going to happen.

Oh well, IQ's don't mean **** anyway. Met people claiming to have an IQ of 130 and they were dumb as ****. Most people with 130+ are usually autistic as well or so I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom