Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm currently working on this, it's hauberk of plates with "ringmail" attached on it, or shorter rhodok spearman armor (it's low tier armor);
progresswf.jpg

Should I leave it as it is and proceed on next armor, suggestions,crits,ideas?

chimera_t said:
first comment yet again, im on a roll. you are awesome zimke. plain and simple. YOU KICK ASS

Do you see how many hours have passed between zimkes post and yours ? almost 14, and no one posted a comment?
How could this be????  :shock:

Let me explain:
This is not a chatroom, IRC, or MSN, its a forum, and most of us would like to see actual content or worthwile information, especially in a sticky thread thats 90+ pages long.
If everyone who frequents this board would leave a comment based on your example, boasting like a 12 year old for getting the first comment and repeating what is now common knowlege, this thread alone would be 3 or 4 times longer, and built on the formula 1 x post by zimke followed by 20 x posts by users repeating (LOLOL FIRST/SECOND/THIRD COMMENT! BUT SRSLY ZIMKE U ROX)

Zimke Zlovoljni transcended humanity and achevied godhood, he is our diety, he wields the power to create various weapons, armors, and other artefacts of destruction that will full the world of Caladria being engulfed in the second age of change, and if you want to express your worship, do so, using constructive criticisim, advice or requests... and with a post longer than 10 words, or, refrain yourself from wasting space.

Now if you would excuse me, i shall set a new target for my rude behavior, and the countless hordes of necromorph beasts are more than eager to serve that role.

Ghola said:
chimera_t said:
first comment yet again, im on a roll. you are awesome zimke. plain and simple. YOU KICK ASS

Do you see how many hours have passed between zimkes post and yours ? almost 14, and no one posted a comment?
How could this be????  :shock:

Let me explain:
This is not a chatroom, IRC, or MSN, its a forum, and most of us would like to see actual content or worthwile information, especially in a sticky thread thats 90+ pages long.
If everyone who frequents this board would leave a comment based on your example, boasting like a 12 year old for getting the first comment and repeating what is now common knowlege, this thread alone would be 3 or 4 times longer, and built on the formula 1 x post by zimke followed by 20 x posts by users repeating (LOLOL FIRST/SECOND/THIRD COMMENT! BUT SRSLY ZIMKE U ROX)

Zimke Zlovoljni transcended humanity and achevied godhood, he is our diety, he wields the power to create various weapons, armors, and other artefacts of destruction that will full the world of Caladria being engulfed in the second age of change, and if you want to express your worship, do so, using constructive criticisim, advice or requests... and with a post longer than 10 words, or, refrain yourself from wasting space.

Now if you would excuse me, i shall set a new target for my rude behavior, and the countless hordes of necromorph beasts are more than eager to serve that role.
Have to agree on this one. considering we spam alot

Back
Top Bottom