Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope I won't end up like him  :lol:

But on more serious note, I am working, rhodoks are nearly done, but the free time I have is little so we gotta have patience.

As for firearms, everything from the period is already, or will be, done. It isn't their turn yet, first armors and melle weapons, then firearms, schedule is schedule.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Nords are based on medieval Skandinavians, so no.
Shut down lol.
Yah keep in mind Zim wants some historical accuracy in this mod.
Although i remember a long time ago some of us, including me talked about placing unique/custom made items in a chest in the game just for fun. So i guess if some1 bothers to make crazy items they can stick it in the chest.

We have item space shortage, so it's really tricky. We pressure the hictorical accuracy idea because one day with this items, enough research and more team members, transitional period historical mod can be made.

Galloglass Mail Hauberk:

gh1r.png
gh2t.png
gh3m.png
gh4l.png

Hello, big fan of your mod!

Here are some suggestion that would be awsome: http://kultofathena.com/robinhood.asp

especially the Loxley Tunic!

With best regards
Meyer189  :wink:

Seems to me those armors and others are to Emglishie... to common,way to boring to be included .my opinion. Age of Change II needs something that AOC 1 lacked  :smile:

had a feeling you would  whant tath
Also:
ArmorIndian702_hi.jpg
This one is an Indian inspired armor ...very well made material design in to it..tha fabrics and plating .. :grin: What do you say?

coif3.jpg
Mail coif

smoode work with the lewy outfit :smile: alldough it's not done u say :!:

OOH and always wanted to ask you Zimke. ?will there be any hidden chests with some unique items or armors ..? if so then what about this one
display_1115_ARMS_and_ARMOR_IN_THE_METROPOLITAN_MUSEUM_OF_ART_634123127081875000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom