Podcasts you listen to...

Users who are viewing this thread

semi-joking. he's pretty alright for pop-history. he glosses over some things, overly dramatises others, is pretty uncritical of his sources, things like that. it's less history and more entertainment, but it's not terrible. just don't use him as a source. :lol:

I listen to him more about the ramblings about morality and human nature than actual history. His way of looking at events and history through the lens of the layman, your average joe, is what I find interesting.

Oh, that's one of the best ones. I did enjoy the multiple part stories on WW1, WW2, Persian kings to Alexander, Rome, Rome with Carthage and the one that's still WIP on Japan.

I enjoy being educated and then promptly forgetting all the actual facts with Dan Carlin and his Hardcore History podcast.

Been listening to Dan for a while, is wonderful. His common sense series when he did it was enjoyable as well.

I listen to a lot of history audiobooks as well, but also listen to US politics podcasts from MSNBC and CNN as well.

Personal favourite podcast remains Friday Night Comedy on Radio 4 :smile:

Dan is super entertaining indeed, I’ve listened to every single one of his podcasts since Alexander vs Hitler back in the day all the way to the one about Olympia last month.

I’ve recently been listening to Peter Hart’s new podcast. Some episodes are a bit boring but it has its moments.

Just started listening to Dan Carling after seeing on this forum today. Listening to Celtic Holocaust right now, brilliant.

I've been having a blast listening to this podcast lately, highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom