Plus Size woman admiration thread Poll (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll for this thread is finished, and it there was a fair amount of people who voted positive for the thread creation. This one shall be closed, I will paste all images to the new one. Thank you for voting!

last I checked America's population is still rising through birth, so obviously a lot of folks are screwing the big 'uns.
:lol:

Also if you want the thread, just start the thread, or use this one. No one's going to stop you as long you're not like, breaking any rules, but it sounds like you're aware of them anyway.

Just start posting pictures and see where it goes. Just censor any meat flaps and nipples and you're golden. If there's people who are into that, they'll start posting too.

juicy11.jpg
78a33d628d202217699420a9bc7b60fa.jpg
4e530f50abb79589a87a8839ab925f53.jpg
46407f54ddcf28b0133e47c8d34c3000.jpg
f8804c99f07bef0cf78fc2d68c2e0980.jpg
tumblr_nf53qy8z0x1ri5ryho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nf53qy8z0x1ri5ryho2_500.jpg
Here's some starters.

I'll give this poll a few days. After this weekend, if there ain't really a considerable amount (or any people) who voted yes, im not bothering.
Edit: Seff, that's precisely why im offering to make this thread, so people who want to see what they want to see are welcomed and don't feel scrutinized when they post a big girl. Likewise, I wouldn't expect twigs and stick thin anorexic girls in this thread- (not that a lot of the women in said threads were like that, just for good measure is all.)

Of course, it all depends on whether there is anyone else in this particular forum who even enjoys big girls that this thing even happens and continues. Because I sure as hell ain't posting on a forum for the sake of posting when no one's gonna be interested, that's pointless.

Uh, yeah, that's pretty big. Good luck with that. Thick or chubby are probably something a lot of people here will appreciate, but I have a feeling that people who are into outright land whales are in a pretty significant minority.

Thick and chubby count too. I didn't create this thread with high expectations; its more out of curiosity. I have the balls to admit my preference, and even if I like them big, that doesn't mean I disregard hygiene and other factors. Not that any of you insinuated that, but I feel its worth mentioning.

I guess I was fooled that the high amount of sexual threads and what have you gave way that there may also be ones like me who like larger girls. I don't care if im a minority, was purely curiosity that drove me anyways.

Comrade Crimson said:
juicy11.jpg
Here's some starters.

Yeah sorry to say, its hard for me to find even "drop dead gorgeous women" attractive. This is not attractive by any means.

Seff said:
I'd rather have it here than in the "normal" dream women thread, to be honest - so power to you.

:lol:

Comrade Crimson said:
juicy11.jpg
Here's some starters.

Much as I am all for women feeling comfortable with their bodies, I find this size/shape just as concerning as the glossy magazine stick-thin lollipop head size zero girls, simply because obesity is not healthy.

When I think "plus size" I think more "healthy plus size" as follows:

article-0-1D62D4B100000578-856_634x428.jpg

and

plus-size-models.jpg

Just as I think there's nothing wrong with a man being a bit tubby as long as he's generally healthy, I think the same goes for women, and although we can't know what's going on inside a body, the women I posted above seem more of a 'healthy' plus (also, they are more in propotion) whereas I'm afraid all I see in your pictures is clinical obesity.

That said, as long as the pics here aren't against the rules, I don't really care what's posted, so knock yourself out.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Much as I am all for women feeling comfortable with their bodies, I find this size/shape just as concerning as the glossy magazine stick-thin lollipop head size zero girls, simply because obesity is not healthy.

When I think "plus size" I think more "healthy plus size" as follows:

article-0-1D62D4B100000578-856_634x428.jpg

and

plus-size-models.jpg

Just as I think there's nothing wrong with a man being a bit tubby as long as he's generally healthy, I think the same goes for women, and although we can't know what's going on inside a body, the women I posted above seem more of a 'healthy' plus (also, they are more in propotion) whereas I'm afraid all I see in your pictures is clinical obesity.

That said, as long as the pics here aren't against the rules, I don't really care what's posted, so knock yourself out.

Everyone has different bodies- and what you posted Llandy would fit perfectly fine in this thread as well.

Preferences are preferences, what one may find beautiful, another may find ugly- keep in mind that when it comes to health, there is still ways to be healthy and big. Of course, there is definite heightened risks for the majority of people the bigger they go; but its the exact same as if they are too thin as well.

And a great example of this is my current girlfriend, she's rather large and she's perfectly healthy as for her she's genetically large to begin with in her family and she does exercise and eat healthy foods. Of course she's large she also has a big appetite, but overall her vitals are fine and she keeps a modestly healthy lifestyle without too many problems. As stated there is risk for her, of course but were not too concerned- her grandmother lived at a fairly high weight index up to the ripe age of 84, and only died from smoke inhalation from a fire in her apartment, may she rest in peace. Her great grandmother lived fairly long, and again, fairly large, and her mother may not be as big as my girlfriend but again, the women in her family are all fairly large.

Either way everyone is welcome to their opinion and so forth but if I could ask, if you don't like it don't comment rudely just as a humble request. I'd like to keep this subject civil if you please.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Why would you ever encourage overweight?

Well for one they are soft to the touch, generally more libido/appetite for sex at least from what I've found in my experience and I like the appearance, and they are generally more cuddly then your average woman. I also like being warm, I live in a cold, miserable wasteland. And plus I like that heavy softness. My personal preference, if you don't share it that's fine.
Edit: Plus, big booty and tig ol bitties. I'm a simple man, I like my women big for a number of very archaic reasons.

Gestricius said:
Love-handles museum.

Best museum curator position ever :razz:

By all means Crinson, keep posting. Theres really no need not to. I personally will go for anything with a vagina, and I consider large women to be sorta like water beds: fun to bounce on. Plus a lot are very self conscious, so honeyed words tend to do well for you. But im really not an expert.
Plus, theres a chance that your making large women on this forum feel better about themselves. Or worse, now that I think about it. Anyway, feel free to keep it up. Like an XXL IA.

*Note that I did not vote. Just so you know.

Eh, I've ****ed an obese chick once. Didn't mind it terribly, though I wouldn't do it again. Did it for the novelty, mostly.
And to end a dry spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom