Please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

albara

Recruit
Hello all, Ive been trying to download this mod for 3 days now..... First off thank you creators and the guys who made shogun mod perfect,i still yet havent played the mod but ive read allot about it and watched videos,It looks asume!!  now to the point everytime i dl and it finishes it downloads like a diffrent type of file one that i cant unpack an cant even open or do anything with... ive previously downloaded mb warband mods before an theyve worked, usually downloades like a folder but this dl for shogun is kinda like a file that i cant do anything with. i love this mod already and would love it more if i can play it, so if someone can please help me solve my problem id be greatfull. Thank you.

not sure exactly, it dls like only one file that i cant open or pretty much do anything with, unlike other mods that when you dl them its usually a folder with a buncha stuff in it that you put in modules obviously) this ones quite diffrent though so im not sure what my problem is or what i need to play this mod.

I'm going to assume that your folder options have file extensions hidden. When you have the file visible on your screen, click Tools at the top of your screen and go to Folder Options. Click the View tab and then uncheck, "Hide extensions for known file types," and click OK. You should now be able to see what type of file it is at the end of the file name. Depending on what version of Windows you use, the Tools menu may be hidden, so you might need to right click near the top of the screen to enable the Menu Bar.

...Actually, I guess an easier way to find out what we need would be to simply right click the file and go to Properties, and see what it says after, "Type of file:."

Back
Top Bottom