Platform
Xbox Series S
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance

Lobus007

Recruit
Summary: during a castle you are in that is under seige the attacking side is outside. If you hear a bell and some other clan goes to peace with you it forces you out of the seoge city or castle. You are the forced to re break back I to the seoge castle and the attacking clan gets to kill you for free.
How to Reproduce: Every time your under seige and you have a peace agreement with any other clan not attacking your seoge castle
Scene Name (if related): Lobus007
Media (Screenshots & Video): If posted multiple videos of it doing this.

This issue is fixed with v1.1.0 version of the game. But unfortunately we had to rollback that version on Xbox platforms. We are working very hard to bring the patch back as soon as possible.

Now there is an issue with this last update. It's impossible to win a fight in the insta fights no matter if you have the numbers above them they always win. Very sad this game was really fun til this update.

Yah I just fought a battle in Attack mode same values they had 600 troops i had 400 in attack mode I won, in send troops mode I would have lost 400 troops they would have lost 100 troops I use to win these matches. With less troops and due to mm troops being veterans I would win even outnumbered, now the send troops always loses even if I have more troops. The update effected the values and stats of the army's fighting where if I person wants to win a fight they are forced to proticpate in a fight 100% of the time or take more then 75% casualties in any fight when you use send troops. The only way you won't lose a even numbers fight os if your leading your troops and or you grossly outnumber the army your fighting. Since the game spits out army's like they are dropps of rain it just effects the game to have to play in every fight first person hacking away in every battle. This use to be true in seiges as you wanted to limit the number of troops loses now you are forced to he present in all fights. Send troop is worthless now.

So now new issues still is present if my troops are ordered to move to a location, and a city rebels against me my troops immediately stop moving and the Timmerman is still running. It's as of my troops just forget where they are going as soon as certain pop-ups show up. Another game breaking bug.

Summary: during a castle you are in that is under seige the attacking side is outside. If you hear a bell and some other clan goes to peace with you it forces you out of the seoge city or castle. You are the forced to re break back I to the seoge castle and the attacking clan gets to kill you for free.
How to Reproduce: Every time your under seige and you have a peace agreement with any other clan not attacking your seoge castle
Scene Name (if related): Lobus007
Media (Screenshots & Video): If posted multiple videos of it doing this.
This is insane look 800 my troops vs 200 of theirs you guys messed up the last xbox s patch badly I took over 800% loses vs theirs. I lead the seige I'm taking way more dmg and my troops are doing more.

This issue is fixed with v1.1.0 version of the game. But unfortunately we had to rollback that version on Xbox platforms. We are working very hard to bring the patch back as soon as possible.
Now when I'm marching around if the city goes into rebellion my force just stop marching and stand in place as the clock is running it use to not do this now it doss. I paid for the game so not sure why the game is not patching correctly. Last patch ruined the game completely so many things now wrong with the game.

Guys this thread is marked as resolved, the moderators probably aren't even reading your comments anymore.

You need to make a new thread to report the new bugs.

Saying that, i have also been pulling my hair out about the losses I take if I'm not leading the army. But we need to post our complaints in a new thread to make them aware of it because they are busy and probably don't check threads marked as resolved that often, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom