Player faction troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

coalminer

Recruit
Just got back to warband after a long while, had been playing some R2TW but it was kinda disappointing, stumbled upon awesome rome related mod.

So I was just playing around in campaign and decided to start my own "kingdom" took a hellenic castle and was only able to recruit hellenic troops which of course immediately defected apparently due to culture differences or the ongoing war, they all had terrible morale on recruiting and was it was pretty bad trying to get enough troops to fight the enemy. So I was wondering if there is anyway to change villages to allow the player to recruit troops from their own faction or modded in troops

Maybe, I'm not too keen on made up troops. At this point you'd have to do what every King with no support from his countrymen would do, which is to hire mercs to do the dirty work. We'll figure out the rest later.

perhaps any chance of "directions" to help aid in finding the appropriate codes to edit? adding new troop types is the easy part with editors, finding a place to slot them in for recruitment on the other hand is much much harder  :cry: :cry:

With the current scripts you're in for a hard time modifying the text files, it isn't supposed to be read by humans and even less to be modified to great extent like this.

Back
Top Bottom