Play Custom Settlements in Warband 1.143

Users who are viewing this thread

In theory, this should be possible. More details can be found here.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199809.0.html

I will test this out in two hours or so :wink:. Will post any news about it here then.

EDIT: It works, although with some minor bugs in it :grin:.

The first was that when you try to change the colour of your faction, you do not see a message with the colour you changed it to. Although you can still see it on the world map itself.

I did not play that much yet, so cannot say exactly what is bugged and what not.

I prefer waiting for the devs to make the mod for waband, as i have no idea what do these steps mean :grin:

I tried out the idea from the link OP gave which is here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199809.0.html

I have to say it works 90% at least. The issue I am seeing is between two areas. When in party view, looking at anyone riding a horse will crash the game. The message seems to be this here.

incorrect skeleton type for anim 406 at creation

If you change out the tableau_materials file from the mod with the one from warband.. it will no longer crash when you click on the cav unit. Sadly, you loose all pictures of the units and yourself as well. To get around this... I created my faction to have the units with horses to be the last upgrade... so I don't have to click on them after. In battles, scenes and everywhere else, you can see them riding horses okay. Just when try to click on them in party list and garrison list it crashes with the error.

Another error I see is a the following:

Script Warning: Division by zero: LINE NO: 14
At Game Triggers trigger no: 16 consequences:

It will do this for 14, 16, 18, and 20. Repeating itself a few times. I'm guessing after those show up, it kills the messages showing up unless look at logs. Also in battle, your guys don't have shield icons over their head. You also don't get messages for when someone kills someone, or damage you do to someone. I'm not complaining about that, makes it more interesting in large battles. lol This one doesn't crash the game though.

I've been successful to make it work 99% once, but I'm not sure I can do it again..  :neutral:

Actually, it is working for me 100%. I sent Lup_Alb a PM a while back on how to make it work. Version I ported to warband was the last one that was released with the module system. It wasn't Wicked Shots though, but someone else who released a version before Lup_Alb.

Back
Top Bottom