Plant explosives on wall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickgore

Recruit
When I besiege a castle I see the option to blow up the wall with explosives, but every time I try it says that I failed. I have 5 engineering. Is engineering the skill I need or no?

stickgore said:
When I besiege a castle I see the option to blow up the wall with explosives, but every time I try it says that I failed. I have 5 engineering. Is engineering the skill I need or no?
Yes

all you need is eng, I thought it was going to be real cannons and the walls acually blew up but I assumed too much from the company that made this I guess.

Mitchmon said:
all you need is eng, I thought it was going to be real cannons and the walls acually blew up but I assumed too much from the company that made this I guess.
I had 6 when it worked. I didn't use this option a lot.

Mitchmon said:
Game engines have limitations. And really, Arma2 is the only first/third person game that I can think of that has player-usable artillery. Unless you count some FPS games' "artillery" that basically acts like a fast swiveling, immovable turret that you use to kill off a scripted ai-bot charge.

Wheem said:
Mitchmon said:
Game engines have limitations. And really, Arma2 is the only first/third person game with player-usable artillery that I can think of.

Yes true. I have tried using the Artillery on Arma2 but get shot up real quick! =/

It would be pretty cool to have catapults in this game and using it to break down walls.

I think once Formations and AI better able to be command on the battlefield M&B will be more awesome. This game has so much potential ahead of it that it is kinda mind boggling and what they can do..... if done right that is.

Wheem said:
Mitchmon said:
Game engines have limitations. And really, Arma2 is the only first/third person game that I can think of that has player-usable artillery. Unless you count some FPS games' "artillery" that basically acts like a fast swiveling, immovable turret that you use to kill off a scripted ai-bot charge.
youre so focking wrong. i created a account just to say this so trust me youre so focking wrong even focking gmod have a godammit artillery that you habe one player usable artillery fully functioning. and mount & blade as well, in the dlc b-b-b-*****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom