Planetside 2: The Zendar Company REFORMING PAGE 16-17

What is your prefered faction? (North America only! Europe has already been decided.)

• Terran Republic

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • New Conglomerate

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Vanu Soverneignty

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • I don't care or am not going to be actually playing with you and am just voting the see the results.

Votes: 37 34.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Good God, I was pretty ****ing sure that ''LOCK VOTE'' meant that casting a vote wasn't possible anymore. :/

Having both a NC and TR gives us some flexibility. NC is still preferred by quite a large group and you can still play on the EU servers as TR. If it's absolutely horrible and unplayable, we'll figure something else out. But I'm sticking with EU - TR and NA- NC for now.

I personally don't really have that much experience miccing with larger groups, but I get what you're saying.

voice.freecompanies.net

We'll just hang in a channel, I have one at my name, but I set up a password which I forgot, and since I had my admin rights lowered, can't edit and check the password.

If need be I can move people in the channel.

Yeah, should be plenty of them.

Edit: Its done, and now they're aware there's going to be more people coming in, we also have a public Planetside 2 channel. Also, everyone's gay there (or so they say, we all have to FABULOUS little rainbow sticker)

Pretty sure they'll get along with the TWers, then.  :razz:

And if not, could you perhaps ask for a new password or like an exclusive channel for us? Two, actually. Seeing how we'll be playing on two servers.

Should, as far as cRPGers go, they're pretty awesome people.

Also, some of them play the game, so we might as well grab e'm as well, mostly NC players in the Beta.

Back
Top Bottom