Plaid for Highlanders

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Prussia is likely, I mean thats the next major faction in Europe. Apart from Austria that is.

France??? lol... Thats like the most obvious faction, do re-do a few models on. Especially Napoleon! He needs a bigger belly! Better textures, and a new hat :grin:

You know that avatar makes me want to destroy you Ross? I spend 8 years cursing that bastards name and now he's come back to haunt me on the MM forums... :evil:

Ross said:
I think Prussia is likely, I mean thats the next major faction in Europe. Apart from Austria that is.
Russia is clearly the most massive country in europe, although stretches over two continents. (EUROPE-ASIA)

anyway, would be cool seing Denmark-Norway come into teh fray, as they were the only ones who actually stuck by Napoleon till the end, suffered for it tho and lost norway to sweden. ( :[ )
We already have most of the coalition in there already.

FatalJoker said:
Ross said:
Russia is clearly the most massive country in europe, although stretches over two continents. (EUROPE-ASIA)

anyway, would be cool seing Denmark-Norway come into teh fray, as they were the only ones who actually stuck by Napoleon till the end, suffered for it tho and lost norway to sweden. ( :[ )

atm there is more need to bring all factions to the most same look thought.

Borjie gave me a few danish models, for a Denmark-Norway faction. I can send you the megaupload link, and maybe someone could have a look at them?

FatalJoker said:
Ross said:

Yeah but Russia is already been completed, I agree with you lol, it is, but you obviously didnt read the previous posts.

@sirwho XD, I just photoshopped him bald, thought it was funny, im the UK so It doesnt really phase me

Rifles arrived, dear friends, Rifles arrived...
riflesrender3.jpg

riflesrender2.jpg

A_Dane said:
o_O awesome.

But won't we have a bayonet attached anymore? s:

IMO the bayonet should be used as a short sword, and the rifle should be brought up to par with the jaeger rifles accuracy-wise... But that's just me.

Great work Yamabusi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom