Plaid for Highlanders

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamabusi if  i may say so... i am in love with you. They just look awesome. They are... woah... i can't find the right words for it. They... woah... i mean look at them... they... they are so... so beatiful. Thanks! Thanks from the complete 92nd Gordon Highlanders. Thanks from 60 players.

Vincenzo said:

Speechless..

I want to marry you Yamabusi..

He is mine! Go away!

Best regards,

Donald MacDonald

I... Yamabusi... I am... so... the Highlanders.... I LOVE YOU.
Just look at the legs, the proper tartan, the packbags...  Damn it.... I guess I must steal you from Donald...

Damn it, you are freaking awesome man.

Vincenzo said:
I want to marry you Yamabusi..

DonaldMacDonald said:
Yamabusi if  i may say so... i am in love with you.

)) **** .. Maybe it's time to finish with modelling ... All this could end badly ..  :cool:

Tikov said:
Great, like usualy, but one question- what is under kilt? :grin:

Hehe ..) Try to find out yourself during the battle ..)

DonaldMacDonald said:
Thanks from the complete 92nd Gordon Highlanders. Thanks from 60 players.
Yes? I thought it was Black Watch 42-th ... But surely  it`s possible to make  tartan and for Gordon Highlanders too..

Yes? I thought it was Black Watch 42-th ... But surely  it`s possible to make  tartan and for Gordon Highlanders too..

It is the Black Watch ingame, but I hope the modding team will add some other Highlander regiments (92nd, 79th...) there too, so it'd be more colorful and awesome.
Again, thank you!

Hmm I don't know, I don't thing we need another highlander line regiment for the British to make them more complete..
I can think of other regiments they would need to feel more complete.

Also the 42nd are the best highlander regiment of history so that is why we choose them... :smile:

Vincenzo said:
Hmm I think we need another highlander line regiment for the British to make them more complete..
I can't think of other regiments they would need to feel more complete.

Also the 42nd are the best highlander regiment of history but oh so lonely right now so that is why we should add them... :smile:

Sorry what?  :cool:

Vincenzo said:
Hmm I don't know, I don't thing we need another highlander line regiment for the British to make them more complete..

Also the 42nd are the best highlander regiment of history so that is why we choose them... :smile:

Thats a lie! Look into the history of the 92nd Gordon Highlanders. I will teach you tonight in bed my *****!  :roll: I will spank your ass till you know that the 92nd is "...the finest regiment ever was".

DonaldMacDonald said:
Vincenzo said:

Thats a lie! Look into the history of the 92nd Gordon Highlanders. I will teach you tonight in bed my *****!  :roll: I will spank your ass till you know that the 92nd is "...the finest regiment ever was".
Aye, 92nd was the best of the best! But don't forget the 79th - the fiercest and chilvarious of all!!!
And anyway, what clan did 42nd belong? Both 92nd and 79th had their own clans...

Yamabusi, you are a descendant from the heavens to enrichen our poor and sorrow gamer lives! All hail Yamabusi, godly modeller!

DonaldMacDonald said:
Vincenzo said:

Ahh what ? Vince has not time to get into your bed tonight. He has to code as the last 2 weeks. You have to wait, my funny little friend.

Greetings!
Well, the officer of the highlanders. ) In the pants. But for him there is an exclusive Greate Kilt)

highlanderofficerrender.jpg

King of Scotland said:
DonaldMacDonald said:
Vincenzo said:

Aye, 92nd was the best of the best! But don't forget the 79th - the fiercest and chilvarious of all!!!
And anyway, what clan did 42nd belong? Both 92nd and 79th had their own clans...

From every clan.  The 42nd was originally raised for keeping peace only in Scotland (at least that's what the Scots that joined thought).  Think of them as like the National Guard of today's US Army.

Here's the official site for the mighty 42nd:

http://www.theblackwatch.co.uk/index/raising-of-the-regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom