• March 29-31

Votes: 71 43.3%
  • April

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • May or beyond

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

In what timeframe will the EA be released?
We should find out the date this week according to callum. Vote on the poll and write a post if you want to be more specific.

I think Talesworld will not delay perhaps ,because they said early access in the middle of 2019, and early access not be seen so good.If they delay it will ruin their company honest(I know talesworld say something ever,and some people not trust them any more ,but they do not show any Release date before,this time they show for a long time) so I think Early access will be March 2020.
But real day is I am speculating is March 30 ...Though Talesworld say Warband Decade is just a good story,but I think they will release it in that day ,it really handsome, Because Ten year sword will be more sharpen :smile:

my bet is on mid march (9-12) just because the first week seems too good to be true and the naive optimist in me is telling me that they wouldn't release it at the end of the month (foolish, i know)

It could come out any day in march people that keep saying the warband anniversary that's just speculation there will be no difference between the 5th or 31 or 30 its EA and if they wanna release late in march lets just say the 31 or 30 might around warbands anniversary then they should give us like a bonus to buying or something like that nothing special about the anniversary

If it's a question of which date gets announced originally? Late March. If it's when whatever unforseen complications that end up keeping them from releasing that day are resolved and we can actually access the game, early April.

its march 1st (hopefully) or 30th (probably) it will not be any other day. You people who claim to have some other day and worked some logic behind it don't know s*hit.

My bet is they'll choose the narrow middle and release it mid March. Just so that people who expect it to release on anniversary are positively surprised but they also get a few weeks more to polish things than March 1st.

Back
Top Bottom