Picture of the Month - June. Post your entries here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asen said:
War Bastard, how are you marching through a city?   :shock:
I made the city myself in the 'test scene' on the world map, it lets your troops join you there.

Highelf said:
I absolutely love the look of the knights in the back for some reason.
Perhaps they're there to stop anyone at the back from running away ('Not a single step back' :twisted:).

I like the marching one through the town, and the comment too.. ''More meat for the Grinder''. Starship Troopers was awesome =p Second weren't as good as the first though.

Behold, footmen, we will put you out of your misery!
83114--8549741-.jpg

War bastard your screen shot is awesome. Fresh recruits to replenish the fallen.

Women and children cry helplessly in the background seeing their husbands, brothers and sons march off to war. knowing full well that many of them, if not any, will never return home.

11a98qg.jpg

Hmm, I think this is the full size :smile:

I'd named this shot as: "Yattal Gazi" on the suggestion of my elder brother :smile:
I urge you to notice the arrow in his chest :razz:

Quite good Verito, not sure about the armour though lol. Got reinforced gauntlets/boots/great helm straight away. was stuck with crude plate for ages, no one would sell me reinforced =(

Got another one to post in a bit, bandits are attacking Gulmar and I know their little pike/skull set up just right for a nice screenie.

Christ on a carrot-cake; that's one hell of an eye you've got there, War_B*stard! Those are the kind of scenes most of us would just dismiss without noticing it's potential. You've got my vote! :lol:

Here's my own entry:

"Walk softly.. and carry a big stick."

competitionentryed1.gif

Alas, his head seems to have come sort of.. off.

The posting period ends tomorrow on June 18.

Then we begin the voting in a new thread, which lasts until the end of the month.

So, if you have a picture to submit, hurry!

Fei Dao said:
The posting period ends tomorrow on June 18.

Then we begin the voting in a new thread, which lasts until the end of the month.

So, if you have a picture to submit, hurry!

NO!!! I want to change mine if thats allowed?

Great shot War B*stard.  :grin:

Couple of questions for the OP or anyone who knows and would like to answer:

Edit: just saw the rules on page 1, I don't think those were there originally. Just one unanswered question: what about borders?

Also, what time today is the deadline? (If it's not already over...)

I can make it!

Click for full size.
The images are lossless .png for better reproduction, be aware of the full size (3,3MB).

It is the airborne assault knight!

Keinomieli .
That looks epic :grin: You can also try to edit it in Photoshop , copy the Airborne knight and paste it near ...it will be like 3 airborne knights strikeing in the same time :razz: Anyway 5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom