• Manslayer

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Be abstract here

queencharltonbirdshow.jpg

J said:
Burgeress: At least include an explanation for how your picture (a seemingly solidly built bird in this case) is fragile.

I don't know. I think if I clocked that bird it wouldn't be so seemingly solid. You know. Birds and their hollow bones and all.

Yes nomad, they maybe relatively fragile compared to other animals, but I still don't get it. I was also more wondering about this:
Lord Burgess1 said:
Be abstract here
How shall we get abstract here, Burgie? Maybe I get it then.

Speaking of animals, I'm excited to see what Adorno provides this round.  :razz:

Adorno said:
Nice with what is actually 3 topics. I don't get the eagle though...
Birds of prey are technically 'fragile' animals. The feathers make them appear more 'filled out' than they actually are, owls are a better example of that though. It amazing how the feathers make them appear larger while their actual body mass is quite small. Although I am not sure if the same applies to eagles.

Folthrik said:
Adorno said:
Nice with what is actually 3 topics. I don't get the eagle though...
Birds of prey are technically 'fragile' animals. The feathers make them appear more 'filled out' than they actually are, owls are a better example of that though. It amazing how the feathers make them appear larger while their actual body mass is quite small. Although I am not sure if the same applies to eagles.
Now that sounds more reasonable.
Magorian Aximand said:
Ahhhh, just got an idea.
Me too.  :smile: Let's see if it's possible.

Bridges, they're built to be strong and withstand the test of time... I wonder, what caused this seemingly strong bridge to crumble like a delicate, flimsy and fragile flower?

moki008.jpg

Ok, my picture represents fragility because if I shot it with a 12 bore, it wouldn't stay the same shape, yet if I shot you with a 12 bore, you would retain more of your original shape than the bird did

If I shot that with a 12 bore, would retain more shape than an eagle

Yeah. In the nicest way possible, I'm going to have to say "**** off with the **** and try again next week!"

Back
Top Bottom