MP Antiquity Phalanx And Gladius

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all !

You shoud enter in contact with other mods creator, maybe they could help you or even participate with you to its development.

There are a lot of mode created, but yet to be finished though.
Like Mount and Gladius V2 (fights),  Aevum Romanorum (Roleplaying and fights), Calradia Antica (fights), Ghost Soldier (fights),...

Cya around !
Best regards.
Christophe.

Christbowel said:
There are a lot of mode created, but yet to be finished though.
Like Mount and Gladius V2 (fights),  Aevum Romanorum (Roleplaying and fights), Calradia Antica (fights), Ghost Soldier (fights),...

Mount And Gladius from Llew I have gotten permission (Even though it was OSP I still wanted to make sure) to use it.
Aevum Romnaorum looks pretty dead, and I didn't see any screenshots, so I could not judge it myself.
Calradia Antica seems to be copying stuff from other mods.
Ghost Soldier is only in Britain, although it looks very nice  :wink:

Thanks though, I see that there are quite a few people who would enjoy a roman modification.

I like the faction plans and i will suggest few things...first phalangites SHOULDN'T use overhand spear thrust and of course not one in native...i think these animations could be used for phalangites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-lZXQsv9ew&feature=related
Also,as you said that you will try to get permission from Vikingr team to get overhand thrust,if you get the permission,i suggest that overhand thrust should be used for Hoplites and also be able to have this underhand Papa Lazarou's thrust if needed...this feature is seen in Vikingr mod when you can change to either overhand or underhand thrust if need.
And taunting would be great,especially hitting shields with arms.

EDIT:razz:halangites had 6m pikes and COULD only use underhand thrust(usually two-handed),but if you can't modify two-handed Sarissa thrust relative for phalangites,i think you can use that Papa Lazarou's one-handed thrust...i think it will fit well with them.
And also hoplites had 2m Dorus(spears) and usually used overhand thrust as in Vikingr(but if you will take their thrust,CHANGE THE TIMEFRAME!!!Thrust speed for overhand thrust is too god damn slow in that mod,so i would't like to see it same way in Phalanx&Gladius)....or used underhand spear thrust relative to this video.

*IMPORTANT*-Do not use Native one handed thrust for hoplites and of course not for phalangites.Do not use two handed Native thrust for phalangites.If you take the Vikingr overhand spear thrust,CHANGE THE TIMEFRAME and speed of it's thrust.Also don't make the whole mod Vikingr style(with small timeframe),make it Native style with much speed and high timeframe while movement and combat as well.  :smile:

Good luck! :wink:

Alright everyone, I've come to the reality that I can't really do modelling, sceneing and coding all at the once and get this done within the year, so I'm looking for a talented scenemaker who can perhaps make some ancient maps. In fact, one with a "wonder" in it would be epic :razz: I am also looking for an experienced modeller, as I am far beyond par of making anything decent. Texturing? Well we will see if I can do that too.

Also, even if I do find a modeller or scener, does not mean I wouldn't like you to help. The more the merrier I always say. (And the faster it gets finished and we can bash some Roman skulls :grin:)

As I have said, I have now got a month to go till I can start on this. I will be handling the numbers(code) of it, and if I have any questions I see a huge tutorial section for help.

Good day :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom