Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Please sign this petition for Oceania to get its own beta servers

• + 1 please add servers for Oceania!

Votes: 232 66.9%
  • I don't Live in Australia so it doesn't affect me

Votes: 115 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

yes would love to know why this is one of the longest lasting and biggest threads on the forums yet they just can't ****ing take the time of day to give a **** and let us have a ****ty little aus server. even aside from the game being absolute dog**** on high ping, australians and asians are not a good mix, I can't think of many aussies who have many good things to say about chinese due to the political climate in aus right now and thats pretty evident given the amount of chinese complaining on here

STILL NO WORD IF THERE WILL BE SERVERS FOR AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND IN EARLY ACCESS

This game is not yet available on Steam
Planned Release Date: 31 March
This game plans to unlock in approximately 5 days

Servers seem to miss Australia a lot, I wonder why that is? Are there really tight government restrictions on setting up remote servers in the region or something?

yes would love to know why this is one of the longest lasting and biggest threads on the forums yet they just can't ****ing take the time of day to give a **** and let us have a ****ty little aus server. even aside from the game being absolute dog**** on high ping, australians and asians are not a good mix, I can't think of many aussies who have many good things to say about chinese due to the political climate in aus right now and thats pretty evident given the amount of chinese complaining on here

Careful with that, though. For the moment your economy relies about 88% on them buying your coal.

This game plans to unlock in approximately 4 days

Still no word from callum who apparently messaged taleworlds days ago to ask if we would have oceanic servers for early access.

They probably told him to not tell us anything, because if we knew there weren't going to be any servers for us, we might not buy the game.

We clearly do not need official servers - having public official servers would make it a headache for TaleWorlds staff to administrate due to the Australian/NZ community's deep and inherent racist tendencies rooted in the highly sexual romanticism and pseudo-nostalgia for fascism.

I only hope that TaleWorlds will release the server clients to the public so that our community may host our own servers, eventually.

We do need official servers, because without them it will be months on end of unplayable multiplayer for Australia and new Zealand. It will kill our ****ing community.

So the announcement regarding info about EA finally got posted and theres nothing mentioning which regions will receive servers on release. @Callum Some calcification on this issue would be great given the game is just mere days away from being released.

So the announcement regarding info about EA finally got posted and theres nothing mentioning which regions will receive servers on release. @Callum Some calcification on this issue would be great given the game is just mere days away from being released.
Forget about it, they have clearly forgotten about us. Guess we will just find out in 68.5 hours if what we have been predicting is true, that the official servers will probably just mimic the ones that are up for the beta. If at this point they actually had an Australian server waiting and they just didn't tell anyone about it, I would almost be more angry than if they didn't have one.

I'm actually really disappointed. A simple yes or no is all we're asking for. Waiting in limbo sucks, not knowing either way. If yes, great, we can get excited about what is to come. If no, then we can begin coming to terms that we'll not be getting what we want and we can prepare for it.

Callum is out sick. Let him rest.
If he's sick then someone else can cover for him. It's kinda important when an entire community of players are waiting on one fact, whether we are getting servers or not. I can't stand the idea of a huge influx of Oceanic players buying the game and lanching MP, seeing no servers, then giving up on the multiplayer part of the game. That is a completely unacceptable outcome for a community I have been a part of for nearly a decade. Talewords... Tell us before EA on the 30th. You owe us this much for pouring so much of our lives into your franchise.

Perhaps @MArdA TaleWorlds would be able to give us some calcification if Callum is currently sick/absent. This is very much a pressing issue - we just want to know if we're receiving servers or not on release. I think all of us would just rather a simple 'no' at this point rather than still being lead on with the possibility of having servers on release. We were previously told that before EA releases - the officially supported regions for servers would be announced to us. With the game now about what, roughly 48 hours away from release? We still haven't been informed. An answer to our question is all we want - yes or no.

Back
Top Bottom